UFC on Fox 4 Sat August 4.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Almost as many changes as 149.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO PUT A HUGE CARD ON FOX INSTEAD OF THIS DULL SHIT?*

*hopefully saying this will make this card be great

Most recent changes Ian McCall out, Ullysses Gomez faces Morgana instead.
Travis Browne vs Ben Rothwell, wait no, Matt Mittrione, sorry, he can't make it either, Devin Cole, ah fuck this.....fight cancelled.
Mike Swick vs DaMarques Johnson moved to the main card

Main Card

Rua vs Vera

Machida vs Bader

Mike Swick vs DaMarques Johnson

Joe Lauzon vs Jaime Varner

Prelims

Cole Miller vs Nam Phan

Phil Davis vs Wagner Prado

Josh Grispi vs Rani Yahya

Philip De Fries vs Oli Thompson

Manny Gamburyan vs Michihiro Omigawa

John Moraga vs Ullysses Gomez

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Main Card

Rua. Seriously, they thought Vera should be headlining anything?

Machida. I'm pulling for Bader, but I think Machida will get back on the winning side.

Mike Swick. He will probably be rusty, but he still should be able to get past Johnson

Varner. Varner has a renewed passion and Joe doesn't come around here anymore.

Prelims

Cole Miller. Can't ever pick Nam.

Phil Davis. Oh how the mighty have fallen. One loss and dropped to fighting a nobody on prelims.

Rani Yahya. I just like the name.

Oli Thompson.

Michihiro Omigawa. Fuck Gamburyan. Never liked him

John Moraga. Gomez is coming in on one week's notice.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
MAIN CARD (FOX)

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Brandon Vera
Ryan Bader vs. Lyoto Machida
Joe Lauzon vs. Jamie Varner
DaMarques Johnson vs. Mike Swick

PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)

Cole Miller vs. Nam Phan
Phil Davis vs. Wagner Prado
Josh Grispi vs. Rani Yahya
Phil De Fries vs. Oli Thompson
Manny Gamburyan vs. Michihiro Omigawa
Ulysses Gomez vs. John Moraga

Some big name on the main card, when was the last time Machida or Rua were on free tv? On paper the fights should all be exciting especially since White said the fighter who has the more spectacular win will get a rematch vs Jones (asuming he beats Hendo).

I like the Lauzon vs Varner fight. Everything went right for Varner in his fight with Barboza, but I think Lauzon brings him back to reality.

Swick is finally healthy, I can't remember the last time he fought. If rust isn't a factor, he should dominate Johnson.

Not surprised to see Davis on the prelims, his fight with Evans sucked. If he had put on a better effort, I guarantee we would have seen Rua/Davis in the ME.

Very interested in the Gomez/Moraga fight. Both are very good and with the Flyweight division just starting to take shape, the winner could be a fight or 2 from a title shot.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Holy shit, a Mike Swick sighting.

Dana originally said that the winner of Shogun/Vera would get a title shot, but now it will go to whoever looks most impressive among Shogun, Vera, Machida, and Bader.

I'm looking forward to this one.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Holy shit, a Mike Swick sighting.

Dana originally said that the winner of Shogun/Vera would get a title shot, but now it will go to whoever looks most impressive among Shogun, Vera, Machida, and Bader.

I'm looking forward to this one.

Shogun, Vera, Machida, and Bader.....what do they all have in common? Jon Jones has destroyed each of them already.

Maybe the "most impressive" should fight Alexander Gustafsson and that winner get the winner of Jones/Hendo

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Yeah, I'd rather see Gustafsson or even Phil Davis before a rematch with any of those guys.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
[video=youtube;U1tjxNmSmXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U1tjxNmSmXQ[/video]

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Did one of these fags just come out to Justin Bieber??????

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Damn early candidate for knockout of the night. That will be getting a replay on fox tonight

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
All these TUF Brazil promos like its a new show. They already had a fuckin ppv.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Machida Jones II upcoming. Unless Rua chokes Vera while banging his wife, it's done.

Just gotta hope that Jones beats him quick and talks shit about black haus so maybe Silva would move up to defend their honor

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
If Shogun obliterates Vera, maybe we get Machida vs Shogun III to determine which one will face Jones/Hendo.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I take back all the shit I talked about this card. It's fucking legit.

Every fight has been solid and after 2 Vera v Rua is legit too

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
One of the best main cards in a long time. Dana must be jumping for joy after his bad luck with Fox cards.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Lauzon SON, Lauzon-Varner FON, Swick KON, 50K for Swick and Varner. 100K for Lauzon. Well deserved!