UFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone played Ultimate Fighting Championship for the playstation? Is there blood in the game and is it any good?

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

M

MikeyX1027

No, I haven't played it but I think it's made by the same co. that makes WWF & ECW games, so it's probably the same old shit. If you play it let me know if it's any good.

------------------
"For those few fleeding moments... It's beautiful"!

No actually i think its made by Chaos or Crave some shit like it deffinetley not Akklaim thank god for that cause they blow.
Well i was like 3 seconds away from buying it the other day but 2 things stopped me 1. the motherFn line at ToysRus was HUGE!!!! 2.
I wasnt that sure about the game and wanted a second opinion. I hope for the love of god there is blood in this game.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

M

MikeyX1027

Why don't you just go to blockbuster & rent it? I always do that. You've gotta test drive it first. I'd rather blow $5 on a shitty game then $50.

------------------
If you ain't gonna "bring it to the table", then keep your mouth shut!

Thats a good idea only thing there no Blockbuster in Jersey City I guess that means i will be going to West Coast Video i can rent it there.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.