Ughhhh..I had to post this somewhere

queeby

Irrelevant Liberal
Jun 12, 2004
Columbus OH
I took my daughter to Mcdonalds this morning and I happened to hear the last 2 tongs on the Dr. Demento show. I went to a baby funeral last year that had more comedic value.

The first song was by this douche that does the Dickie Goodman gimmick. It is aout Transformers, I wish the bbbboys would goof on this guy, and maybe get him on the show. His name is Whimsical Will, and I hope he has cancer.
http://whimsicalwill.tripod.com/

queeby

Irrelevant Liberal
Jun 12, 2004
Columbus OH
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That is fucking great.

Yeah I went to a baby funeral for a nephew that lived 800 miles away. I had seen him twice, so it was kind of like being at a really sad place for something that you had very little stock in. I am fairly heartless.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
How did you hold-down your McGriddle with that shit playing in the background? Yech!:icon_eek:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'd tuck the casket under my arm and carry it out like a football.

queeby

Irrelevant Liberal
Jun 12, 2004
Columbus OH
I actually asked if there were pallbearers, and my brother in law said, "no they just carry it out like a pizza". The other silly part was that they drove it to the cemetary in a Honda Civic instead of a Hearst.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
I actually asked if there were pallbearers, and my brother in law said, "no they just carry it out like a pizza". The other silly part was that they drove it to the cemetary in a Honda Civic instead of a Hearst.

Him
or

?
:icon_lol:

J

jfragons

I've always been curious to see a python eat a baby. Just curious.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
not to go too far astray...when I was a young lad of 6 or so...my grand father was a mortician....and I was left to wander around the funeral home..
I took a nap in a Kids coffin. (yet more insight into my f-dupness)
Actually, it looked comfy, had a pillow, a blanket, and the interior was quilted..it was just screaming nap time!

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I've always been curious to see a python eat a baby. Just curious.
That's a lot better than seeing is mauled by a dog or a bear, a lot slower too so it would be better on YouTube

"it was just screaming nap time" HAHAHAHAHA i'm putting that quote somewhere dude that is PRICELESS :)