Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [PS3]

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Demo is hitting next week supposedly.

Some big games in the pipe and out now for the PS3.

krunk

sackboy-licious
I've been waiting for this since i first heard and saw it the beginning of the year

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
I hope this doesnt come out TOO soon. I stopped playing FOlklore to go to Ratchet and Clank, and now I need more time to finish folklore and get 100% in R&C.

Always trust Naughty Dog, so I am looking forward to this one, too. Even though it isnt the type of game I typically like.

Chlorofirm

Hell fucking yeah, completely forgot about the demo. Damnit, I have way too much to play.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Dammit. It would be a terrific game. Probably one of the top FPS if they just allowed mouse and keyboard support. As is, trying to take down 20 guys at a clip without auto-aim on a controller is not fun.

Right now I find myself getting more pissed at my inability to control my character. Though I guarantee you on the PC I'd love this game with all my heart. Graphically it's top notch.

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
Dammit. It would be a terrific game. Probably one of the top FPS if they just allowed mouse and keyboard support. As is, trying to take down 20 guys at a clip without auto-aim on a controller is not fun.

Right now I find myself getting more pissed at my inability to control my character. Though I guarantee you on the PC I'd love this game with all my heart. Graphically it's top notch.
http://gear.ign.com/articles/799/799262p1.html

Try that.

krunk

sackboy-licious

I downloaded the demo and only played a few minutes last night but the aiming/shooting was pissing me off too.

Chlorofirm

Just got through the demo on normal, only died once and because I was stupid. I had no problems aiming, but then again, I've played countless hours of Gears of War. And this game is pretty much Tomb Raider & GoW combined, I love it. Could definitely see myself picking this one up.

It sure as hell looks amazing.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
that's why I'm thinking that as far as a platform shooter it's probably great. But since I'm more of a PC FPS person I hate dealing with it.

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
i was hoping more for an adventure, with an open environment, it seems good, but it might not be for me, although that was a snapshot of the game, hard to decide, ill wait and see what people say about it after its out

Barely Legal

Standing on his head
I'm also going to wait for the reviews on this game, but the demo was a pure thumbs up for me. I love shit like this.

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
Played a quick run of it today. Looks absolutely stunning. Going to go back tomorrow and play through the whole thing. Unless the reviews are completely shitty, im getting this one, release day.

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
demo is pretty cool. When does this come out?

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
The Ps3 site says the 19th. (Think that is the ship date, so maybe Tuesday the 20th?)

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
It's out right now.

The notes on the sales date are it's a soft date, sell as soon as recieved. Well Target, BB, Walmart, and Gamestop all have theirs in.

TrybalRage

Got mine yesterday, haven't played it yet.

I tried to DL the demo, but I just got my PS3 and I couldn't get the damn thing to download. So screw it, I just bought it.

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
Got mine yesterday, haven't played it yet.

I tried to DL the demo, but I just got my PS3 and I couldn't get the damn thing to download. So screw it, I just bought it.
Sweet, let us know how it is.

I'm probably going to get this from my girlfriend for christmas.

TrybalRage

Played it for about an hour tonight.

Fantastic graphics, nice gameplay. My only gripe is with aiming, it's kind of a pain in the ass. But I'm used to a mouse, so that just might be something I'll get used too. Kind of a cool story so far.

Enjoying it a hell of a lot more than my Assassins Creed.

JMCC

I just finish playing the demo and it looks pretty cool. The aiming was kind of weird at first, but when i figure it out that you can switch stances by clicking L3 it got much easier.