Under-age marriage picture wins UNICEF prize

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

The image hardly fits our idea of the happy couple's wedding picture - but this haunting photograph taken in Afghanistan graphically captures life for millions of girls given in marriage while under age.

It shows Mohammed, 40, with his new 11-year-old wife, Ghulam. Taken by US photographer Stephanie Sinclair, it was named Unicef Photo of the Year yesterday.

Some 60 million girls worldwide are married while still under age, according to the children's rights agency.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=80298&in_page_id=34

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
Sexy.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
OH YEAH BUT WHAT IT DOESN'T SHOW YOU IS HOW PEOPLE AREN'T BOYCOTTING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR TRYING TO PROTECT THEIR PEDOPHILE PRIESTS!! ISLAM IS THE BEST RELIGION OF ALL TIME!!!:icon_roll

that guy was a fuckin douche this morning

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Eh my Wife was 11 I was 20sometingish.
Americans are so judgemental.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
gee, wonder why she has such a look of horror and fear on her face?

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
that guy was a fuckin douche this morning
It was painfully obvious that he was throatfucked by a priest as a child. I'd like to high five the guy that did it. Choke on the body of Christ faggot!

It's funny when douchebags like him feel compelled to defend Muslims yet they lump all Catholics into the same bag. Hypocrisy anyone?

I also liked his whole "my Muslim friends", like he really has any. Just because you say hello to the guy that pumps your gas and sells you cigarettes at the corner store doesn't mean they are your friend.

It's people like him that make me seriously contemplate homicide.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
gee, wonder why she has such a look of horror and fear on her face?
it could have something to do with the cunt ripping that filthy un clipped savage is going to give her in a few hours

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
It's photographs like this that really highlight the depravity that "they" live in. An eleven year old girl forced to become the wife of a forty year old SAVAGE (!). Look at his face, one of fierce determination while she morosely looks back in, what looks to me like fear and confusion. She should be playing in a school ground or laughing with her same aged girlfriends.

Eleven years old?!?!?!?!

Sad and depressing.

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
Just proves the boys point from this morning. How could any animalistic sect, society, or culture condone something like that. How can anyone begin to defend it either.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Females are considered property.

Just like we had here at one point in time, though eleven is waaay too young.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
she looks straight up scared shitless, I couldn't imagine having to have sex with that, nevermind the hell they put those poors girl through, just because theyre female they should be treated like animals :( disgusting

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
"But Abdul, she looked 13 to me!"
"Aha, that's a good one Muhammed. You crack me up, Allah Akbar"

*gunshots into the air*