Underground Garage XM ch 59

jeffie lol

Hiding behind a keyboard
Im not really happy with most of the Sirius channels. I hear a lot of the same songs over and over. What I liked most about XM (besides OnA) was that they actually went a little deeper into genres than Sirius. And I have no idea what the company was thinking when replacing Fungus with Faction. Its irritating!

I used to listen to Underground Garage on FM radio years ago before I had XM and Im glad to hear it again. They play a lot of cool music from unknowns and deep tracks from Dylan, Ramones, Beatles, etc.

Really cool channel.

Dirty330

PRICS #1116
I like the channel for the most part. I just find it hard to accept song transitions from like the Ramones to Buddy Holly to Bob Dylan.

7cent

only thing besides 202 I listen to. I was so excited when I thought faction was a punk channel like fungus. Now i'm disappointed. Honestly, as much as I love the showm xm sirius deserves to die. They took a great idea, moved away from there principles and f'd it all up.

only thing besides 202 I listen to. I was so excited when I thought faction was a punk channel like fungus. Now i'm disappointed. Honestly, as much as I love the showm xm sirius deserves to die. They took a great idea, moved away from there principles and f'd it all up.
I sooooo miss Fungus 53. They're bringing back Boneyard but not Fungus, go figure???

Barely Legal

Standing on his head
Im not really happy with most of the Sirius channels. I hear a lot of the same songs over and over. What I liked most about XM (besides OnA) was that they actually went a little deeper into genres than Sirius. And I have no idea what the company was thinking when replacing Fungus with Faction. Its irritating!

I used to listen to Underground Garage on FM radio years ago before I had XM and Im glad to hear it again. They play a lot of cool music from unknowns and deep tracks from Dylan, Ramones, Beatles, etc.

Really cool channel.
Thanks for this thread. I listened to this channel for a few hours today and they played a lot of cool shit from bands I've never heard before that was mixed in with songs from the 50's to today. Great mix of old, new and unknowns. Ronnie B would be a perfect guest DJ for this channel.

goreds2

This channel has been playing some obscure WHO tunes lately. Very cool!