Universe at War (pc/360)

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
dunno how it happened but i signed up for the beta somewhere and got this a little while ago...

Dear Beta Applicant,

The Beta for Universe at War is currently complete and awaiting final certification. We hope to have a final release date in the next day or so. Meanwhile, we will be sending out a welcome e-mail to the first round of Beta testers shortly. We thank you for your patience and apologize for the delay.

Please check out the official game site at www.universeatwargame.com for all updates. Be sure to check out our new forums!

Sincerely,
The Universe at War: Earth Assault team
goes live in about 20 mins @ midnight tonight. something i was reading interesting about this game is that online you compete for territories of a representation of earth so they say "online games really do count." pc game comes out in october & 360 in early 2008 and will be cross platform multiplayer. i like how they are doing this cross platform business.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/771/771526.html

Universe at War: Earth Assault is set in the near-future when multiple factions from across the galaxy have come to Earth to wage epic warfare. Deadly sci-fi weapons and alien powers allow players to destroy cities and other territory while fighting for Earth. The game also allows players to retrain and customize units in the midst of battle, modify their weapons and defenses in real-time, and even control the development of technology that will help them to victory.