Unless it's too late,

I learned that if I want to watch a movie I'm not going to a mostly ethnic movie theater.

I guess they replayed Ants adventure going to see MI2 with his girl on year in review!!!

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

Yes they did , Funny stuff I was laughing my truck off the road. But I go to the Franklyn Theatre in Nutley and well lets just say theres no loud mouths there. and its only like three bucks... go figure

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

Jesus one of those old rare theaters cause everything now stadium seating and atleast 10 screens.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

FOFOLINA

YA BUT THE FRANKLIN THEATER IS NICE AND QUITE I STILL GO THERE SOME TIMES

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~

I usually go out to the Lowes Cineplex out on Route 4 in Paramus its nice and comfortable you can actually enjoy the movie.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

DIRTY_HARRY

First I was gonna say cause there aint no niggas there then I was gonna say because there were no loud mouth shaefer drinkin ricans there but I thought about it and Its not a racial thing ITS A LOUD MOUTH THING. Loudmouths come in many colors. so I wont say what I was gonna say lol

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

I usually dont go see something until its been out atleast a week or two!!!

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!