****UPDATE ON NEW FEATURES**** Please Read

Who's online = now working.. names will be listed at the top of the main page, If you click on "Users Online:" you can see where they are and what there reading.. mods are in Italics, administrator in bold, wackbags in regular text....

The Time reported in whos online is wrong, sometimes off by hours.. pay it no mind , it will be fixed FIXED 3-28-01

just so everyone knows: If you get an error logging in just hit the backbutton and log in again. that is a bug from the whos online addition ... it will be fixed shortly FIXED 3-28-01

User Status = go to your profile to add your text

Stars added = mods stars change colors

Avatars = pick an avatar in your profile or email me a pic.. if you want that pic as an avatar (or a cool Icon you have - email it to me and It will be available to YOU ONLY

VOICE CHAT has worked every time I tried it so far..the link is on the left menubar or go here =Wackbag Chat

no more "edited by" bullshit <--- I PUT THAT BACK IN!!

Am I the only one who uses a sig pic? I feel like a jerkoff!!

more shit coming soon

Be Posting!!

Later peeps :eek:

[ 03-30-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

ok there is another bug in who's online... It does not show the correct number of guests.

there can be 20 guests on and it will still say 1 guest .. will be fixed shortly

FIXED

[ 03-30-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

your PM "inbox" is in "my profile" im still looking for that avatar armymad

no way I have a forehead , he has a 5 head

Hid friggin hair starts in the middle of the top of his head!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
No stingray. I'm a jerkoff too...hahaha. See I got my sig pic. Not a great one. But It will get better as I learn the craft. lol. Love the new additions bro. Great job!

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
No stingray. I'm a jerkoff too...hahaha. See I got my sig pic. Not a great one. But It will get better as I learn the craft. lol. Love the new additions bro. Great job!
and I was gonna say cool sig pic mav! I have to change mine, I think I played it out

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Well thanks sting, I actually did put some work into this one. Yours is phat though bro. I like the text. How do you get that text. What do you have to make the lettering look like that?

believe it or not I used microsoft picture it. You can make a sig in 3 minutes with that program really easy.

for cool avatar pics go here http://www.aimicons.net/

there is pics of everything there... rock stars, wrestlers, cartoons, anime, everything!!!

right click on the icon you want and save to disk. email it to me and i will make it you custom avatar

in case anyone is wondering why the member count went down, I deleted a shitload of people that signed up and never posted in the last 2 weeks. they just tie up names that a real future member might want

I got an request well sort of. You should bring back the instant sound UBB Code so we can include sounds in our posts. I always had fun with that feature.

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
I got an request well sort of. You should bring back the instant sound UBB Code so we can include sounds in our posts. I always had fun with that feature.
That will be back when "code buttons" is out of beta, which should be pretty soon :p