Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
It's a political T-shirt twofer!

Urban Outfitters enters the conservative hipster market [PHOTO]
Published: 3:45 PM 06/02/2012
By Taylor Bigler - The Daily Caller

It looks like Urban Outfitters is not just for Obama-loving liberals anymore. The over-priced novelty shop that sells faux-hip lifestyles to supremely unique teens and college freshmen alike, is moving into the hipster-conservative market by offering up Mitt Romney paraphernalia now that he has officially clenched the GOP nomniation.

The online store currently offers four pro-Romney T-shirts with phrases like like “2 Legit 2 Mitt,” “Mitt is the Shit” and even one with the presidential hopeful wearing KISS face paint.

In a nod to nonpartisanship, the store’s website is also peddling four Obama shirts, including an admittedly clever style with the incumbent ”Tebowing” on the desk in the Oval Office.

Tell us, would you spend $29 on campaign products from Urban Outfitters? If you need any convincing, the store’s sole redeeming quality is that it sells really soft T-shirts.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/02/u...servative-hipster-market-photo/#ixzz1wmHIKDLu
Are these supposed to be "cool?" Because they come off as nerdy and dorky. Almost lampooning him. I don't get these kids these days...

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Are these supposed to be "cool?" Because they come off as nerdy and dorky. Almost lampooning him. I don't get these kids these days...

I really can't think of to many politicians who aren't nerdy and dorky, maybe Clinton, W when he was still drinking - of course he wasn't a politician then.

Romney in Gene Simmons makeup means Barry is Vinnie Vincent

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Any sort of promotion of the Messiah is the norm. Anything promoting a Republican is news. Like you're not supposed to do that.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I kinda like the oven mitt one just because of how random it is. Totally not something I'd expect from a political shirt.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Anyone who wears a political shirt should be kicked in the balls and or cunt.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I see from time to time political t-shirts that I really like but then before I consider buying one I remind myself that no-one really cares what I think or who I want to vote for.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I got a George W. T-shirt as a gift one time where he's painted like the scarecrow from Wizard Of Oz with the implication of "if I only had a brain"on his face. I've never worn it out of the house.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I got a George W. T-shirt as a gift one time where he's painted like the scarecrow from Wizard Of Oz with the implication of "if I only had a brain"on his face. I've never worn it out of the house.
I have a Che Guevara-style Reagan t-shirt but I don't wear it anymore because it is 3 sizes too big.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005

Barack Obama’s campaign store now features a $45 T-shirt designed by Beyonce and Tina Knowles. And it tells you everything you need to know about this campaign’s confused and discombobulated take on the United States.

The shirt itself is a hideous mishmash of fonts and slogans. The phrases are idiotic and meaningless. “I’M IN!” reads one, suggesting either that you’re working with the Obama campaign, or that you’ve finally achieved access to the McDonald’s restroom.

“YES WE CAN,” says another.

“WORDS DO INSPIRE,” says a third – which, of course, we already knew. The problem for Obama is that words also mean things. So when Obama promises jobs, transparency and accountability, open access to hearings on health care, and the like, we expect him to keep his promises. Obama’s problem isn’t that words inspire – it’s that words matter.

“A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things,” says a fourth slogan, apparently cribbed from the script of The Avengers.

“GREATER TOGETHER. GREATER TOGETHER. GREATER TOGETHER,” repeats a fifth slogan, in ever-increasing intensity. In Obama’s world, individuals mean nothing; the collective is everything. This is pure fascistic sloganeering – the word fascist comes from the Latin fasces, meaning a bundle of sticks that, bound together, create a weapon.

And, finally, the favorite slogan: “TRANSFORM A NATION TOGETHER.” The shirt actually creates an American flag out of this phrase. What is it about America that needs transforming? Not trimming around the edges … not minor changes. Transformation.

This T-shirt sums up the Obama campaign in a nutshell. Empty slogans, dangerously collectivist ideas, and transformative vigor, all wrapped into a chaotic conglomeration of anti-Constitutional incoherence. The Obama campaign’s biggest problem, though: under Obama, nobody has enough cash to pay for a $45 T-shirt.
Obama Campaign T-Shirt: 'Transform A Nation Together'

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I have a Che Guevara-style Reagan t-shirt but I don't wear it anymore because it is 3 sizes too small.
You're a wackbagger, so I fixed that for you.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
How long before Arby's files a trademark infringement lawsuit on that first shirt. He might have to switch the graphic to a catcher's mitt or sumptin, tsssshhhhh

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
holy trap, Batman! Play that video in reverse = Anthony Cumia gets disapointed

[video=youtube;7t8HQQgF6Js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8HQQgF6Js&[/video]

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
holy trap, Batman! Play that video in reverse = Anthony Cumia gets disapointed

[video=youtube;7t8HQQgF6Js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8HQQgF6Js&[/video]