Urologist Faces Complaint In Squirting Patient’s Scrotal Fluid Onto Others

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The state medical board has filed a complaint against a Las Vegas urologist accused of squirting a patient’s bodily fluid onto others during a surgery.

The three-count complaint filed against Dr. Avi Chaim Weiss on Sept. 26 says his actions bring the medical profession into disrepute.

Investigators say Weiss was performing an operation on a 76-year-old man last January when he intentionally squirted fluids from the patient’s scrotum into the air and onto others multiple times.

The board says he didn’t mention the incident in his report about the operation.

Weiss issued a statement Thursday saying the complaint was based on a misunderstanding. He said any splashing was an unintended consequence of doing a thorough job in the surgical procedure, and added that he plans to aggressively contest the complaint.
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/1...quirting-a-patients-bodily-fluid-onto-others/

Poor guy just wants to bring some levity into the workplace and The Man has to shut him down.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Avi Weiss, M.D.

Avi Weiss was born in San Diego and grew up in Boston. Dr. Weiss moved to Las Vegas with his wife, Devra, and his daughter in 2009. He enjoys skiing, softball, hiking, cycling, and philanthropy. He is fluent in Hebrew. His urologic interests include cancer, endoscopic stone treatment, female incontinence and pelvic reconstruction, neurourology, BPH and sexual medicine.

Education/Training:
B.S.--Massachusetts Institute of Technology
M.D. – Boston University School of Medicine
Specialty Residency Training: —Medical University of South Carolina

Professional Organizations:
American Urologic Association
Maimonides Society

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Fuckin' jews.

All I could think of was somebody draining that 100 pound ball bag guy and running around an office with a Super Soaker with the backpack of ball-drainage spraying everybody.

SUPER SOAKER 300, NIGGAZ

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Fuckin' jews.

All I could think of was somebody draining that 100 pound ball bag guy and running around an office with a Super Soaker with the backpack of ball-drainage spraying everybody.

SUPER SOAKER 300, NIGGAZ

A punctured scrotum is nature's own super soaker. I wonder if he had to squeeze the whole ballsack with his fist to soil his buddies

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You can't really trust s guy who consciously made a choice to handle other men's penises as a career.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Sounds like a hydrocele surgery gone horribly, and hilariously, wrong.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I picture the ketchup and mustard bottles in Lloyd's hands in Dumb and Dumber.

Aug 5, 2004
He was just doing his Old Faithful impression

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
"Ahhhhhh, scrotal fluiiiiiid has certain properties......"