I am sad that she has passed.

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Can't say I ever read any of her work.
I'll have to look some over.

DrewDown

All are welcome
So it goes. I've read quite a bit of her stuff, loved everything. Fascinating, thoughtful, complex. She's one of the greats in SF.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
What book would you guys recommend most by her?
To be honest, I don't go super deep with her. I've read The Left Hand of Darkness, The Dispossessed, and the first couple in the Earthsea series. I probably liked The Dispossessed best, but I'm really not sure if I'd recommend it to you.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
To be honest, I don't go super deep with her. I've read The Left Hand of Darkness, The Dispossessed, and the first couple in the Earthsea series. I probably liked The Dispossessed best, but I'm really not sure if I'd recommend it to you.
I was thinking she might not be my speed as I don't appreciate the thoughtful reads as much as others but I'd like to at least give her a try.

DrewDown

All are welcome
I was thinking she might not be my speed as I don't appreciate the thoughtful reads as much as others but I'd like to at least give her a try.
Yeah, she might not be your cup of tea. Dispossessed is my favorite, then Left Hand of Darkness, and Earthsea. I think you could get into Earthsea. It's fantasy, but smart, but not too dense. Maybe check out a short story.