Oh wait...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Trumps fault somehow

FlyingDouche

Apr 1, 2014
Portsmouth, VA
I'd bet he was facing an Article 32 proceeding. Furthermore, I'd guess it was something Article 120 (grape/sexual assault) related. In today's political atmosphere, there is NO way an Art 32 wouldn't go to a General Courts Martial for a 120 offense, especially with such a high profile figure.

It's odd being out of the blue like this, making me think something was about to break/investigation coming to a close. I mean when ADM Boorda killed himself in the Navy Yard back in 96, he was at least front and center in a false valor controversy. This guy, nothing.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I'd bet he was facing an Article 32 proceeding. Furthermore, I'd guess it was something Article 120 (grape/sexual assault) related. In today's political atmosphere, there is NO way an Art 32 wouldn't go to a General Courts Martial for a 120 offense, especially with such a high profile figure.

It's odd being out of the blue like this, making me think something was about to break/investigation coming to a close. I mean when ADM Boorda killed himself in the Navy Yard back in 96, he was at least front and center in a false valor controversy. This guy, nothing.
I'm betting it has more to do with a criminal thing. He was in a good position to be part of any number of insider trading business type collusion's. His wife and dependents would have been screwed if he was stripped of his retirement and benefits. I doubt they would even bother now.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'm betting it has more to do with a criminal thing. He was in a good position to be part of any number of insider trading business type collusion's. His wife and dependents would have been screwed if he was stripped of his retirement and benefits. I doubt they would even bother now.
I'm betting that within 15 minutes of this news, John Grisham had an outline and three whole chapters written for his next book.