US Navy rescues Iranian sailors from pirates....

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
A U.S. Navy ship rescued 13 Iranian sailors from pirates in the Arabia Sea, a military spokesman said Friday.
The destroyer USS Kidd responded to calls for help from the Iranian-flagged dhow Al Molai, which had been hijacked by pirates two months ago, Navy Capt. John Kirby said.
A Navy team boarded the ship, took 15 pirates into custody and sent the dhow on its way, Kirby said. A dhow is a type of sailing vessel frequently used for commercial transits in the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean.
The Iranian captain thanked the crew of the Kidd for their help, Kirby said.
The Kidd is an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer assigned to the USS Stennis carrier strike group.
Earlier this week, Iranian officials warned the United States over the presence of the Stennis in the region. The state-run news agency IRNA quoted Maj. Gen. Ataollah Salehi as saying that Iran was "ready to severely react against any threat" should the Stennis return to the Persian Gulf, where it had been patrolling before moving to the Arabian Sea, according to U.S. officials.
Link

So, pirates had these guys for 2 months, and the US rescues them, not their own military. Fucking clownshoes.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I wonder what Ron Paul thinks of this American intervention in foreign matters.

NuttyJim

should've let the pirates have their way with them. Fuck 'Em.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
should've let the pirates have their way with them. Fuck 'Em.
I was thinking that at first, but I kinda like being able to throw it in their faces that we saved their bacon on something like this.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Excellent use of US military resources. You catch more flies with honey, amirite? Five more of these, and the Arab street is on our side.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
I wonder what Ron Paul thinks of this American intervention in foreign matters.
R Lee Ermey supports Ron Paul, what do you think of those apples?

EDIT: eh... probably. I would say probably. I read that in a Youtube comment section. It's not yielding too much fruit in the google department.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
R Lee Ermey supports Ron Paul, what do you think of those apples?

EDIT: eh... probably. I would say probably. I read that in a Youtube comment section. It's not yielding too much fruit in the google department.
Thumbs up if you like fact checkers!

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
They'll be jailed when they get back to Iran, convicted of spying and hung from a bridge.

THRILLHO

Innocent Muslims on a fishing trip abducted by American imperialist gunmen and brainwashed into supporting America