UTTER LOSS OF WORDS !!!!!

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
We lost the chick loss of words with that
we are almost losing O&A i dont fucking know what is going on this is fucking crazy

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
THIS SUX MAN FUCKING STERN

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~
Yet also I am the "Hey Hon, Oh My God, The Fofster,hun pie, well ya person!!!!!!!! :)

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
Stern is a fucking loser. He can't take the pressure. But why the fuck did they fire cbc. the only thing i can think of is that her show starts in his last hour. But that's just the way it works in radio so that cant be it. Fuck howard stern that big nose fuckface. i can't explain how stupified i am with this whole thing. Opie and Anthony should never have their jobs threatened. They should be syndicated. Last But not least they should leave infinite. Because infinite is on howard's balls..Sorry for the tirade but it is just sad.

MatrixOutsider

Wackbag's Only Sirius Friend
Dec 14, 2000
THE DEPTHS OF HELL
Stern, and O and A really should leave out innocent family members who are MINORS in their war.

Especially if the rumors are false.

------------------
"Official Newbie Vet"

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
"THINK ABOUT THIS...No more money but what I want is this That bitch fired and those two guys out of my hair."Sounds like something that Howie might add to his no moe money contract
OK people Harry dont get pissed that easily any more but this??? Harry has to do something that he hasnt done in a long long time. HOWIE WRONG MOVE MY FRIEND.Oh yeah and Howie I hear your daughter loves older men mmmmmm nice Its Party time. a little wine and song should do the trick. wack bag wack bag grrrrrrrrrrr Im pissed off

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

[This message has been edited by DIRTY_HARRY (edited 01-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DIRTY_HARRY (edited 01-04-2001).]

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
I am at a loss of words myself i really dont know what to say except FUCK STERN. And Fuck WNEW cause it seems as if they will never get behind O&A and defend them.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

Oct 5, 2000
Fuckin' Brooklyn, NY
well life moves on what can ya do? the chick is gone now if anything just listen tommorow and let her know how much you enjoyed her show atleast let her leave on a high point

quebecmarc

New Wackbag
Jan 5, 2001
brooklyn,ny,kings
this is imposible this fucking guy stern got to pay for that, i don't anderstand you can't do radio in this town without havin thin dick
all over the place we have to fuck him good that stern.and cbc chouldn't have to be fired today no way men.

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
I just hope now that O&A dont get fired by WNEW or cause of that assF stern!!!.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!