Va-JayJay of the DayDay

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Even though Earl fucked up the production 100%, I really enjoyed this bit. It was both funny and true, along with being fresh, poignant and, dare I say, artistic?

It's a shame Black Earl had to roon it, most likely in a passive aggressive intentional manner because he was the inaugural Va-JayJay of the DayDay.

wrightwing

Apr 26, 2006
You cant be serious. That was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever heard on R&F. It was horribly written and unoriginal. Zero-humour factor. Ya know, you are allowed to dislike some of the things the buddays do...

wrightwing

Apr 26, 2006
I guess. Not that kind of discomfort though. It was more like "please end this bit because this poor girl is not going to get a laugh" to me. Sorry. I thought it sucked huge balls.

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
As a HUGE RnF fan, I must say this bit is AWFUL. EARL HAD LITTLE TO DO WITH HOW BAD IT WAS.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Different strokes. It reminded me of those new def poetry readings, except for Ron & Fez, so it worked for me. It was a nice juxtaposition of biting comedy with a dramatic poetry reading, thus creating irony. A bit high brow, but I thought it was a good first attempt.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Even if Earl didn't fuck it up, the bit was still horrible. Dare I say, I got the douche chills listening to it.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Even if Earl didn't fuck it up, the bit was still horrible. Dare I say, I got the douche chills listening to it.

I will give her a pass on a personal level becaue she seems like a cool chick and is new to turning in bits, but I agree that even without Earl missing the cues it would of sucked.

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
Philly
She tried to invent the "real men of genius" ads for herself.

She doesn't seem to be the most original person, although not as bad as she could be. Her songs are pretty heavilly Flight of the Conchords based.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Va JayJay of the Day Day Day.... I have had this stuck in my head all day.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
I will give her a pass on a personal level becaue she seems like a cool chick and is new to turning in bits, but I agree that even without Earl missing the cues it would of sucked.
yeah, she does seem cool but that was just awful
here's something to help you get it out

:action-sm

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
Her bit sucked and gorillas live in her butt.

hudsonharden

Jan 30, 2007
Geneseo, NY
I really don't find anything Leticia does to be funny. Her songs are really lame and this bit didn't come from anywhere nor did it go anywhere. It was worst than that stupid Seinfeld subplots game.

thefirebuilds

Nov 2, 2006
Grafton, Wi
i rate the bit a 2. If earl hadn't effed it up it would have been a 1. The earl eff up, whether intentional or not just cemented his being hailed as a failure.

eatabullet

Let it be known!
Mar 20, 2005
Oklahoma
Was okay by me. I fill up a little each time I hear Leticia's voice, be it via song or otherwise.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
If she ends up becoming successful in the business, that'll be her 'spuds buckley'.

Mar 17, 2006
I really don't find anything Leticia does to be funny. Her songs are really lame and this bit didn't come from anywhere nor did it go anywhere. It was worst than that stupid Seinfeld subplots game.
That Seinfeld subplots game was so bad...it was awesome. Especially listening to Fez lose it.

Va JayJay of the Day Day Day made me turn the radio off.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I had it on in my office. I had to turn it off. Not because it was offensive or could get me in trouble - but because it was terrible and I didn't want my co-workers thinking I liked it.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
damn you! now i have it in my head.

on second thought i think the concept for va jayjay of the dayday is fun and funny, just the execution wasn't all there.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
i think the bit would work if she kept harping on earl.the chick should just in a funny way keep telling earl how everyone else on the show feels.it time to go."no one will help me"oh god you lazy n'ing n. im sorry all that kept running through my mind was the n word and im not normally that type of guy.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
All I remember about Leticia is that she was trying to wrestle people outside Bar 9 back at her birthday party.