VAN HALEN KILLZ. ( fast times for you tards)

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
HOLY CHRIST!

I just can't even put in words.

I miss bands... If you miss this you are the biggest jackass on earth.

Ive seen atleast 100 concerts from 1981 when i saw Genesis.. I'll say thAT WAS THE BEST.

#2 Rush~ moving pictures.

#3 TONIGHT.... and ive seen Van Halen.... Diver Down,Fair Warning,1984, Sammy @ Monsterts of rock...etc....

Metallica in bars, you name it.

VAN HALEN FUCKING KILLED!

I,m going again Wednesday... and paying top dollar... my 65 dollar seat in the sky rocked my world..

David Lee Roth is the best at what he does....

Ya know that mid concert lull?

Dave won't let let you even smell it..

P.S EDIE VAN HALEN.... TOP OF HIS GAME.

im blown.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
your stupid... enjoy you'r life. It'ss A Show man!!! have a thought.

If the show says eat shit are you inline at the shit store?

Ive said It before and I,m sure Ant himself will admit Van Halen Trumps O&A.

It does to me.

I teared up... lots of memories tied in with this greatness....respect your elders tool.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten

Ive said It before and I,m sure Ant himself will admit Van Halen Trups O&A.

It does to me.
there is a shit store now?
I don't care, just sayin.
uhoh.. another sheep!!!

THINK FOR YOURSELF MANNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!1!!!!1!!! :icon_roll

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
thats cool man. hope they realize what they have now and dont blow it up with some dumb fight.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
thats cool man. hope they realize what they have now and dont blow it up with some dumb fight.
Who knows In before THAT POST!

You two who don,t care are either young or still sucking your 50 year old mothers tits.

I laugh...

for my foe is a retard.

Van Halen was the greatest American band that everexisted... and you know nothing just agree with a bit on a radio show..

Yeah... Top Notch.... Top Notch... run my company you well rounded goofs.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
If they are coming to Oklahoma I'll go. They probably aren't though.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
what's the over/under that they fall apart again? How long?

Be bettin people.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
I got my tickets when they went on sale for the Nassau Coliseum. Now I am a fancy man who loves fancy concert seats, but being I thought this may be a cluster fuck, I got the cheap seats. After hearing all the good reviews, I am pissed I did not spring for the good ones. I was fucking in the system seconds after they went on sale.

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Rochester
I wanted to go see them in Toronto, but I already saw one reunion tour this year(Genesis) and I dont have the scratch for Van Halen

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
How was Genesis.. I fagged out on the high prices... Ive seen old Genesis and didn't want to put the scratch out for " NO SON OF MINE"...

I like my dead friends in pristine condition... I don't want to rooon Genesis memories.\\\

Van Halen is this:

Grown up!

Dave sings the songs!

All straight... Instrumentation... Album Quality.

DudE! It,s amazing....... Its everything they could do but didn,t all those years

Woffie looks estranged onstage... but no lack in music quality.. MA is missed theatricly for affect... not like a Geeezer butler... Just that he looks uncomfortable.( hes a kid)

I thought i saw a few missed baselines that were played.... the whole someone off stage playing woofie.... cant say ...
I had my beers.

DAVE WAS A GRANDSLAM.... EDDIE RIPPED!

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Rochester
How was Genesis.. I fagged out on the high prices... Ive seen old Genesis and didn't want to put the scratch out for " NO SON OF MINE"...

I like my dead friends in pristine condition... I don't want to rooon Genesis memories.\\\

Van Halen is this:

Grown up!

Dave sings the songs!

All straight... Instrumentation... Album Quality.

DudE! It,s amazing....... Its everything they could do but didn,t all those years

Woffie looks estranged onstage... but no lack in music quality.. MA is missed theatricly for affect... not like a Geeezer butler... Just that he looks uncomfortable.( hes a kid)

I thought i saw a few missed baselines that were played.... the whole someone off stage playing woofie.... cant say ...
I had my beers.

DAVE WAS A GRANDSLAM.... EDDIE RIPPED!
Genesis was amazing. They played 2.5 hrs straight. Alot of old stuff mixed in with the hits. The drum solos were the best part of the show. Phil was playing drums on half of the songs w/ the other drummer

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
so anyone who doesn't like VH must me a lemming and it's only because the show says so, but if they agree with you tahts cool....bull shit VH wasn't that good even when they were in their prime..ok but not great

Van Halen was the greatest American band that everexisted... and you know nothing just agree with a bit on a radio show..
Bullshit Aerosmith, The Doors, Metallica, Pantera any of these blow VH out of the water

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Yea, if you're a fan, glad you had a good time.

Personally, I couldn't be less interested in the Van Halen reunion. And I would think after awhile all the speculation, cancelling the tour, putting it back on, this guy is pissed at that guy, etc. would make even the biggest fan fed up and bored. I know I would have written them off long ago when all the stupid reunion gossip started.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
Glen - was waiting to read your update - I think you and I are around the same age and seemingly similar musical tastes, and I love the *real* VH too!

I'm so psyched that they sound great...I was so afraid of a clusterfuck on this show that I didn't even think about going (didn't even know if they'd make it past the first 2 shows). Now I'm kicking myself. Also sucks for me that it's during the workweek (with the husband in grad school, it makes it nearly impossible to do anything during the week).

Seats usually aren't a problem for me - gimp seats have their advantages :wave:

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Got tickets to tomorrow night's show. I expected to see a clusterfuck
but now I'm not so sure. I'll update from the show if I can.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Got tickets to tomorrow night's show. I expected to see a clusterfuck
but now I'm not so sure. I'll update from the show if I can.
That was my point BB. I got in right as the tix went on sale, and bought the cheap seats as I did not want to pay 325 for two seats to a cluster fuck, but know I am pissed I did not.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Im sober now so I can post reasonably sensable. fuckin 7 dollar beers suuck but they work... I was pretty ineebed last night.

Anyway... yes outstanding show.... you realize really fast why they were the top of the hill in the 80s...

and with them sober... like I said drunk.. HOLY CHRIST!

probably the best show Ive ever seen.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Didnt the boys say they are eating crow because they thought it would be a train wreck?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Glad to hear they still sound good to you. Personally, I never cared for them. I can't stand DLR's wacky howling non-singing voice.