Vanity License Plate

N

nau_havoc

Hey. I found this thread cause the original picture is off my photobucket account and its my friend's license plate. But I signed up to say props to the AssOrgy Plate. Thats funny shit. And its even funnier because I was poking around on Snopes and found the same plate. Thats awesome. Im sure you already know about it but cool shit none the less... :)

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/license.asp

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Hey. I found this thread cause the original picture is off my photobucket account and its my friend's license plate. But I signed up to say props to the AssOrgy Plate. Thats funny shit. And its even funnier because I was poking around on Snopes and found the same plate. Thats awesome. Im sure you already know about it but cool shit none the less... :)

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/license.asp
according to the article, it's not even a vanity plate ... it was a random combination of numbers/letters hmmm

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Saw this in Chicago (Greektown) a couple of weeks ago. I bet he's a great lawyer...

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
saw 'by the book' mashed on a plate in manhattan yesterday.

I wonder if 'no survivors' would be a suitable vanity plate... think I'll stick with my fancy jersey lighthouse ones.

then again.. it could have benefits.

Puffy_McScrote

Phantom Pooper
Aug 3, 2006
Richmond, VA
I always wanted an old beat-up white van with blacked-out windows and a license plate that reads:
KIDYPRN

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Where did you get the silver WOW sticker?

This would look so much better on my red car then the big yellow sticker.

I think the yellow wow sticker on a red car looks like a Macdonald's bumper sticker.

NighthawkCP

Jan 25, 2006
Roanoke Rapids, NC
^^Haha I went to NC State Univ. with Evan, the guy that got the 2Girls1Cup plate. Can't believe he's becoming internet famous now and got mentioned on the show today. :)

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Saw a mercedes parked in front of the Hustler store in LA that had the license plate "COKMASTR"

Took this picture recently DON M1KE

Apparently Don never got the taillight fixed after running over the dog. ;)

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
Fairfax VA
Saw a mercedes parked in front of the Hustler store in LA that had the license plate "COKMASTR"

Took this picture recently DON M1KE

Apparently Don never got the taillight fixed after running over the dog. ;)
I was thinking it was his wifes car