VERDICT: Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $11 million against Oberlin College

Absolutely.

It'll get knocked down if those Oberlin dumbasses can control their dumbassery, but that's a big if.
Well again look up... I'm waiting for another school email blast this time she will call the judge a retard who likes to fuck goats or similar next... trying to curry favor with the locals.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Was the trial Gibson's vs. Gibsmedats?

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Defense Attorney

“This will impact people who had nothing to do with the protest …, it also means less students who are not able to afford a college education will be able to do so.”
Less students.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Well, bakers were part of the reason we started to adopt standardized measurements and ...package counts I guess. Bakers used to rip off their customers by shortchanging them on product, maybe packing in one less of an item or not quite measuring something out to the precise weight etc. Harsh laws were enacted, IIRC say if a baker sold doughnuts by the dozen and there were only 11 in the box, he could lose a finger. Take this with a huge grain of salt as I read this years back, but this is why a baker's dozen is actually 13. They started giving a little extra so their necks wouldn't literally be on the line.
The standards of measure is for consistency in baking in general (baking is more science than art) but, And I always thought a bakers dozen was one extra because one was inevitably going to be stale, but, I like the chop your finger off for shorting someone

THE FEZ MAN

Aren’t all businesses that are halfway competently run “cash poor”?

Wonder if Lena Dunham’s phone is ringing off the hook from calls from Oberlin.
Exactly, in theory a “not for profit” such as a college, hospital or charity should run exactly on budget, that “budget” should include no more than two years of operating capital.
So, yes, all business want to run “cash poor” because you have to pay taxes on it
At least that’s the way we run our “non profit” organization

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Aren’t all businesses that are halfway competently run “cash poor”?

Wonder if Lena Dunham’s phone is ringing off the hook from calls from Oberlin.
According to most libs like Cortez, all businesses especially the big ones like McDonalds and Walmart have giant vaults filled with bags of cash with dollar signs on them the CEO's dive into like Scrooge McDuck. And its all mostly gained from deliberately underpaying employees and not providing cradle to grave benefit plans even to the shlub who works part time mopping the bathrooms

Floyd1977

The standards of measure is for consistency in baking in general (baking is more science than art) but, And I always thought a bakers dozen was one extra because one was inevitably going to be stale, but, I like the chop your finger off for shorting someone
I though it was because whatever the baker was making a dozen of he made one extra for himself.

THE FEZ MAN

According to most libs like Cortez, all businesses especially the big ones like McDonalds and Walmart have giant vaults filled with bags of cash with dollar signs on them the CEO's dive into like Scrooge McDuck. And its all mostly gained from deliberately underpaying employees and not providing cradle to grave benefit plans even to the shlub who works part time mopping the bathrooms
You mean they don’t? She has an economics degree