VERDICT: Jury awards Gibson’s Bakery $11 million against Oberlin College

Floyd1977

Nope, the baker is just going to be further vilified and shit on, and the cunts at that shit hole college are still going to be cunts because leftist are never wrong
I just read something that they’re still going after that baker in Colorado that wouldn’t make the gay wedding cake ever though he won in the state Supreme Court.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I just read something that they’re still going after that baker in Colorado that wouldn’t make the gay wedding cake ever though he won in the state Supreme Court.
Yep another purple haired harpy is suing him again

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I hope the baker buys an old Elderaldo and tricks it out with 22 inch spinny chrome rims and a loud sound system and a bunch of other expensive things just to rub it in

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The left is creeping up to the point where they declare shoplifting a right. They're not quite to the point where they're putting it on their protest signs and chanting it out loud, but the 'shoplifting amnesty' laws they're passing left and right in their progressive city shitholes have all but carved it in stone.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

The left is creeping up to the point where they declare shoplifting a right. They're not quite to the point where they're putting it on their protest signs and chanting it out loud, but the 'shoplifting amnesty' laws they passing left and right in their progressive city shitholes have all but carved it in stone.

This is what happens when you have a legislature full of people who have never actually “run a business” or “worked for a living”
Or work in some kind of job that is some kind of “guaranteed income”
They don’t grasp the concept that when people steal shit, it directly impacts the bottom line of a business

mascan42

The left is creeping up to the point where they declare shoplifting a right. They're not quite to the point where they're putting it on their protest signs and chanting it out loud, but the 'shoplifting amnesty' laws they're passing left and right in their progressive city shitholes have all but carved it in stone.

The store my father worked for once tried letting shoplifters off with a warning & not calling the cops. It ended with them coming back & slashing his tires and making harassing phone calls. On the plus side, that's when we got our first answering machine (1979) to screen our calls.

The standards of measure is for consistency in baking in general (baking is more science than art) but, And I always thought a bakers dozen was one extra because one was inevitably going to be stale, but, I like the chop your finger off for shorting someone
Ya I have the one broad (who is an engineer) and bakes like a motherfugger... but has issues cooking like adjusting cook times spices and what not... where as I had another one who cooked great but baked for shit.... as she was not one for measuring. And ya baking is basically chemistry...

This is what happens when you have a legislature full of people who have never actually “run a business” or “worked for a living”
Or work in some kind of job that is some kind of “guaranteed income”
They don’t grasp the concept that when people steal shit, it directly impacts the bottom line of a business
They don't grasp the concept of we have to do "this" to make money in any type of business... or giving them tax breaks so they can invest back into their company to make more jobs or to keep them in the state to keep existing jobs... or my fav those 25k jobs in NYC tits torpedoed... that cost the city, state and feds billions in lost revenue... oh well I am sure she knows better.

What a bunch of slimy weasels

However Kameron Dunbar, a member of Oberlin’s Class of 2019 and the communications chairman for the student senate at the time of the protests, said the case’s outcome should not be celebrated.

"It brings about concerns of free speech principles — specifically the right of students to assemble for protests, the repercussions for institutions, the liability of an institution that doesn’t censor its members’ speech,” he said. “I think those are real questions.”

- Only if it fits your narrative though oh and again.. HA HA

Wow you would think you would be smart enough not to leave evidence of your shenanigans if you ran a college eh..

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

I had a box stolen off of my porch and had video proof of the "youth" who did it and the police and postal inspector did absolutely nothing about it because it was under $1000.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Upon being asked by Oberlin Director of Dining Michele Gross what the school would do about Gibson-provided dough for a dining hall’s pizza, Ms. Raimondo texted back: “Ugh. Is there anything else we can do? Students at the protest have already announced for the dining services to sever ties. I’m trying to buy time.”
They cut off all business with the bakery except for the pizza dough apparently because the antifa commie students will even eat NAZI rasis pizza because well, pizza.

domelogic

Well duh. Let’s see take away stop and frisk and crime goes up. Start saying and then implementing no detentions/discipline in schools and behavior gets worse. Fast forward to this nonsense and hey it’s not working. Gee who saw that coming

THE FEZ MAN

However Kameron Dunbar, a member of Oberlin’s Class of 2019 and the communications chairman for the student senate at the time of the protests, said the case’s outcome should not be celebrated.

"It brings about concerns of free speech principles — specifically the right of students to assemble for protests, the repercussions for institutions, the liability of an institution that doesn’t censor its members’ speech,” he said. “I think those are real questions.”

- Only if it fits your narrative though oh and again.. HA HA

Wow you would think you would be smart enough not to leave evidence of your shenanigans if you ran a college eh..

“Free speech principle” guess what shit stain, the store owner would have been well within his rights to shoot that fucking ****** the second he stole something, if you want to play the “rights” game

KRSOne

This reminds me of a video Tommy Sotomayor played of a woman defending a teens home invasion because how else will he pay for school cloths?

KRSOne

Only professional far left activists and students have the anger and time/money to go after a small who gives a care bakery. Muslims vote 80% to the left so you aren't going to see that happen. A school will end LGBTQ classes to please the Muslim parents at the school but will not do the same for Christians who are against LGBTQ classes.