Victimless Crimes Agency (DEA) Accused of Victimless Crime In Colombia

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
By Associated Press, Published: May 21

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department inspector general’s office was investigating possible misconduct by two or more Drug Enforcement Administration agents in Colombia unrelated to the Secret Service incident with prostitutes at a Cartagena hotel, federal officials said Monday.

The probe began based on information provided by the Secret Service, the DEA said. The agency is making its employees available to be interviewed by investigators with the office of the Justice Department inspector general, the DEA said.
They should know that the state owns their body and they can't do what they want with state property. They probably just thought they are better than the slaves they oppress.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
You really know how to take the fun out of everything.

And I'd be really surprised if this board didn't already have a thread on the Secret Service (SS! OMG!) prostitute scandal.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
You really know how to take the fun out of everything.

And I'd be really surprised if this board didn't already have a thread on the Secret Service (SS! OMG!) prostitute scandal.
This is DEA, not SS. DEA doing this is a lot more hypocritical, DEA will kill you and your dog for having residue on a pipe, and then go to Columbia and bang some whores.