Victoria Zdrok Aka Dr Z Gets Topless On The Opie And Anthony Show

RSS Fairy

Sprinkling news to and fro
VICTORIA ZDROK AKA DR Z GETS TOPLESS ON THE OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW

More...

The stunning Victoria Zdrok (aka Dr. Z), who has graced the pages of PLAYBOY and PENTHOUSE, as well as authored several books, makes her debut on the Opie and Anthony show, and makes a hell of an impression. Of course a lot of that was due to her intellect...and her AMAZING boobs. Thanks to Sam for the video

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
she was in both Playboy then in Penthouse.....yea i jacked to her

maz

TRueWDTer
Goddamn
those are just lovely
and big nips rule

skipped the Twatto part though

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
she has to be the laziest person ever. With everything she was asked, she said"it's too much trouble" too much trouble taking her clothes off to flash, too much trouble to shave her hairy snatch, waa waa waa how did she even get out of bed to come to the show. nice tits tho.;)

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Va Va Voom!

jackjack

she has to be the laziest person ever. With everything she was asked, she said"it's too much trouble" too much trouble taking her clothes off to flash, too much trouble to shave her hairy snatch, waa waa waa how did she even get out of bed to come to the show. nice tits tho.;)
Nobody has ever asked her to get out of bed.

That was a good show, you could tell they planned it to be another 'toothpick guy' show, but she turned it around and did ok.
Still a bit of the typical book whore, but I think she was expecting a normal boring radio-douche interview. She did some adjustment on the fly too..

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Very lovely.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
I thought she acquitted herself nicely. I expected her to suck ass, but she won the boys over, even before giving them the peep show. (Let's not forget, the horrible Sandy Kane was in studio, which almost guarantees that anything else is going to be a home run by comparison, but all in all I enjoyed Dr. Z.)

jackjack

Ok, here's one of those dumb 'which would you pick' questions, except I'll ask it in a different way.

Imagine you're single and mid-30s like the lawyer this chick married.
You are told that one of two things will happen on this particular day.
One is that Victoria, at age 17 just like it really happened, will call and offer a green card marriage. Just like she described back in '89.
The other is that you will buy a scratch ticket and it will be a 100K winner.

Which outcome would you be most disappointed with if it were to be the one to happen?

I thought she acquitted herself nicely. I expected her to suck ass, but she won the boys over, even before giving them the peep show. (Let's not forget, the horrible Sandy Kane was in studio, which almost guarantees that anything else is going to be a home run by comparison, but all in all I enjoyed Dr. Z.)
I agree, the thing that almost ruined it was that fucking kid they were yelling at.

Fucking worthless, boring liar. Please, NO MORE of that kid next to the "talent" anymore, please. If he's not already fucking kicked to the curb let him ride his internship out by being the ultimate go-for.

Fuck him where he breaths. He's not "Good Radio" at all, even in the sense that attacking him is good, he's just fucking boring and worthless.

Top Bottom