Video shows moment California Waffen SS gun down aspiring rapper, gud boi, did'n du

New video captures the moment cops unleashed a barrage of bullets — killing a 21-year-old California aspiring rapper who was found sleeping in his car with a handgun in his lap.

The sleeping musician — Willie McCoy or “Willie Bo” — was allegedly shot Saturday night after cops approached the vehicle at the Vallejo Taco Bell drive-through and he made a sudden movement, the Vallejo Police Department said.

The video, obtained by CBS San Francisco and taken by witness Rolly Gabun — who was sitting inside a car parked about 50 feet from the drive-through — captures the six officers yelling “Hands up! Hands up!”

Then several shots rang out.

“People started shouting, and then gunshots, just like that,” Gabun told the station. “My heart was just beating fast like wow, this is actually happening here in Vallejo.”

In a video press conference Wednesday night, officers said McCoy was slumped over and unresponsive behind the wheel of a Mercedes with a gun in his lap, and with the car’s transmission in drive. When cops surrounded the car, the driver woke up, cops said.

The driver suddenly reached down for the firearm and at that point, “six officers fired their duty weapons at the driver,” they said.

But neither Gabun nor his friend Patrick Gabriel, who was in the car at the time, could see whether McCoy reached for a weapon.

“He was my classmate in high school,” Gabriel told the station. “Heartbreaking.”

Police said they are continuing to investigate, and also awaiting a coroner’s report from the Solano County sheriff.

“This is so if the family ever needs proof of what happened,” Gabun told the station about his video of the chaotic scene. “I could just step up and show what happened.”
Link

Just cuz he done be passed out behind de wheel, with de hooptie in drive with a gun on his lap... ooof.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I'm sure that was his car too, registered insured and purchased via lots of hard work

jnoble

He DIN
DOO
NUFFIN!

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
He should have left with his tacos while he was ahead instead he stayed for the hail of lead.

jnoble

Won't be seein' HIM no more...

Demand the yada yada firing yada...

Target: Vallejo Police Department

On Saturday night, 21 year old rapper Willie McCoy, aka Willie Bo, who performed with the group FBG, was shot and killed by six police officers while sitting in his car in the drive through of a Taco Bell. - Passed out, in drive, with a gun on his lap.

Vallejo police said an employee called 911 to report that a man was slumped over in his seat. - Damn cops racially profiling oh wait.

The statement from the department added that when officers approached Willie McCoy’s vehicle, the “driver began to suddenly move and looked at the uniformed patrol officers.”

The family of rapper Willie McCoy is demanding answers from the Vallejo police department. They believe he was racially profiled and the response of the officers was unjustified. - LOL WUT!?!

No one deserves to be shot dead in our communities. We need to talk about community safety in a nuanced way that acknowledges how law enforcement is seen by our communities. We all understand the value of what it means to be safe in our communities and we must acknowledge that police violence is gun violence. Our communities deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. - How about not driving around all fucked up with a gun on your lap?
Marc McCoy
, his older brother, told the Guardian: “There was no attempt to try to work out a peaceful solution. - Ya you all fucked up and armed could we go have a sit down over some tea perhaps..

“Willie was a good person he didn’t deserve that,” his cousin, Levonte Cole, told KTVU.

“I have no words for Vallejo police. They’re supposed to protect and serve. They’re not supposed to shoot to kill.” - They are trained to stop shooting once the threat has been eliminated.

His cousin, David Harrison, said in a video posted on Facebook: “You can’t just keep killing us in the street like this. My little cousin was asleep in the car and they shot him 20 times.”
Link

Oh dear:

Willie Mccoy
Arrested on: 2018-04-09

30605(A) - Possession of Assault Weapon

And two others:

Petty Theft: Oakland
Warrants Or Holds Only: San Francisco