OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Videographer of alleged Melvin Jones beating could be charged with illegal wiretappin

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by lajikal, Aug 11, 2011.

1. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Done with humans.

2. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

The cop has no reasonable expectation of privacy. He was in public and was probably being recorded by a dashboard cam. He has no case.

3. The Sarge

The Sarge Guess who.

I'm not. This kind of thing makes great entertainment, especially the composition of the report. "...who is black...", "...other white officers...". Good to know the races.

Thanks, media!

4. Hoffman

Hoffman Guess who's back? Hoffman's back

This. I can't wait though until Kirk comes in and turns the story from one cop taking this action, to the US Government taking this action.

5. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Yup. Reverse: troubled young bunny defends himself from evil white devil. Done with humans. They all suck and/or retarded. Doesn't matter what race/job/givemedat, whatever. Done giving the little shit I did give.

6. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

Aww, that sure was sweet of them to let him stick around long enough to get paid for by the taxpayers for the rest of his life. Fucking scumbags, gotta protect their own no matter what. "Sure there is video evidence that you broke a man's face and partially blinded him with a flashlight, but that doesn't mean you should lose that hard earned pension".

7. Hoffman

Unfortunately it may be a matter of loopholes in state law. Maryland has a law where public officials can still receive their pension as long as they don't get convicted while in office. Prince Georges County just had a county commissioner plead guilty to all sorts of illegal acts he performed while in office, and related to his office but because he resigned before doing so he is still getting paid out. That law is consequently getting a LOT of looks in Annapolis.

8. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

Nothing new here. Cops have been charging people with wiretapping laws for years. Apparently cops have an expectation of privacy in public places but the slaves can be recorded by cameras and get tickets for making right turns. And I know the sheeple will say its ok because they only end up doing a few days in jail and so what if the cops raid their homes but the cops are not punished and fired. They are allowed to keep doing it even though they know its not against the law.

Welcome to the police state.

[​IMG]

War is Peace, Guilty Until Proven Innocent, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

9. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

I know what you mean; Anthony Weiner and that Asian guy who just resigned from congress will be getting pensions etc even though they resigned in disgrace. My point is that this guy was FIRED, but they kept him around long enough to get all his disability paperwork and hearings done. They probably could have fired him right away and saved the taxpayers from having to pay for a cop who has history of brutality.

10. Hoffman

Only problem with your assertion here is this Cop in particular is;

a) Fired
    b) Filing a CIVIL suit

Nice try though jack ass.