HitW Viewing Thread 10/18/18 - Geostorm!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
You've seen the Hurricane Heist! Now come and watch the ORIGINAL movie about feuding brothers battling a natural disaster!

In a bit of irony, I expect this to end up being two feuding brothers battling a disaster of a HitW. But what the hell...

Geostorm! Starting at 9pm EST! This movie is on MaxGo, for those of you who never canceled Cinemax after they got rid of the titty movies!

@LiddyRules
@Neon
@Yoko
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
More storms? I'm all millibarred out after Hurrican Heist.

Pigdango

Donator
More storms? I'm all millibarred out after Hurrican Heist.
Perhaps if I gave a small spoiler that this movie contains a weaponized lightning strike on the Democratic National Convention, and that's not even close to the most ridiculous scene in the movie. In fact, it immediately precedes the most ridiculous and delightful scene I've seen in a movie in several years.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Perhaps if I gave a small spoiler that this movie contains a weaponized lightning strike on the Democratic National Convention
Now that’s how you own the libs!

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Perhaps if I gave a small spoiler that this movie contains a weaponized lightning strike on the Democratic National Convention, and that's not even close to the most ridiculous scene in the movie. In fact, it immediately precedes the most ridiculous and delightful scene I've seen in a movie in several years.
Just as Q predicted!

Pigdango

Donator
Didn't we already do this? Didn't it really suck? I will probably do it again!
We didn't do this. Yes, the movie really sucks. And I'm happy to have you join us as our Disaster Movie expert.

LiddyRules

There's a post in the Q thread claiming the journalist execution is tied to YouTube going down for a while the other day. I can't even...
As much as I mock it, do you know how badly I want even a tenth of it to be true?

LiddyRules

How do I get MAXGO for free? It's just like you to make me Redbox this.

LiddyRules

Gerard Butler creates an anti-weather machine that's co-opted to become a weather machine. But there's a mystery, and only Gerard Butler can solve it. You seem like the type of fellow who enjoys a good spy mystery. That's the type of fellow you seem like.

Pigdango

Donator
Gerard Butler creates an anti-weather machine that's co-opted to become a weather machine. But there's a mystery, and only Gerard Butler can solve it. You seem like the type of fellow who enjoys a good spy mystery. That's the type of fellow you seem like.
And like The Hurricane Heist, there’s a secret bro code.

LiddyRules

It's very Decker esque. There's one scene in particular where the effects look out of the stock effects folder Decker uses. And while there's a lot of bad effects in this movie, I remember the shot where they first go to the DNC and it's obvious they couldn't book an arena, extras, or green screen being particularly comically cheap.