HitW Viewing Thread, 10/2/18: The Hurricane Heist! As Promised!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Y'all remember the last HitW on September 12th, right? Right? This happened:
I can't. Too short notice.
Chrissakes.

Fine. Next one will be October 2nd. Mark your calendar now.
Guess what? Today is October 1st. Meaning tomorrow is October 2nd. Meaning tomorrow, Tuesday October 2nd, as promised, we will be watching The Hurricane Heist! And our pal Neon will be there, because we gave him almost a month's notice! And we're reminding him 36 hours in advance!

The Hurricane Heist! Tuesday, October 2nd at 8:30pm! This movie is on Netflix!
@Neon
@LiddyRules
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer - will his spirit quest end in time? Stay tuned!

Bobobie

Good, I've not seen this movie. I'll set my google alarm to remind me.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Ok I guess @Neon is either a "no" or at best a "probably not." If you follow him on Twitter you may find the "why" to be as ironic as I did. I'm going to try to keep working on him. Perhaps if I have solid commitments from some of the other folks? Lids? Neckbeard? Bill? Crip? Sauce? Panzer? Anyone?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Ok I guess @Neon is either a "no" or at best a "probably not." If you follow him on Twitter you may find the "why" to be as ironic as I did. I'm going to try to keep working on him. Perhaps if I have solid commitments from some of the other folks? Lids? Neckbeard? Bill? Crip? Sauce? Panzer? Anyone?
I’m a ‘probable’ right now.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
As of right now, I am good to go. Really looking forward to this one.

What's the why? Please tell me it doesn't involve Kavanagh, Q, or out of respect for the victims of Hurricane Florence.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Fuck this movie and everyone involved in making it. And their families.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Oh, it's tomorrow. Never mind. But still fuck this movie.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Y'all remember the last HitW on September 12th, right? Right? This happened:

Guess what? Today is October 1st. Meaning tomorrow is October 2nd. Meaning tomorrow, Tuesday October 2nd, as promised, we will be watching The Hurricane Heist! And our pal Neon will be there, because we gave him almost a month's notice! And we're reminding him 36 hours in advance!

The Hurricane Heist! Tuesday, October 2nd at 8:30pm! This movie is on Netflix!
@Neon
@LiddyRules
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer - will his spirit quest end in time? Stay tuned!
This still happening?