HitW Viewing Thread 11/15/18 - Saturn 3, starring the face of Harvey Keitel!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
She's walking down 10-Forward and sees Hector wearing a fedora and glasses and that's how the movie ends.

LiddyRules

THIS SHOT IS STILL GOING. I didn't even know she wanted to get back to Earth.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
That movie had about 7 scenes, each one was just 10 minutes long.

LiddyRules

That would have been clever. Instead...nothing.
I thought she'd hear Keitel or Douglas' voice from some PA system. You know, the traditional hack twist in a movie like this. But like you said, nothing. Her walking down some corridor and looking at Earth and then we follow a model going to Earth for 2 minutes. Not even with credits over it. Just the model going to Earth. No self reflection. No dialogue. She gets a haircut that foresees 1986 and that's it. Fuck this movie.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I thought she'd hear Keitel or Douglas' voice from some PA system. You know, the traditional hack twist in a movie like this. But like you said, nothing. Her walking down some corridor and looking at Earth and then we follow a model going to Earth for 2 minutes. Not even with credits over it. Just the model going to Earth. No self reflection. No dialogue. She gets a haircut that foresees 1986 and that's it. Fuck this movie.
And for some reason, they decided to overlay ominous music on the scene. It's like they meant to keep Hector alive, but forgot to film anything relaying that twist.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
And for some reason, they decided to overlay ominous music on the scene. It's like they meant to keep Hector alive, but forgot to film anything relaying that twist.
It took 20 people to move Hector and Hector cost a million dollars.

LiddyRules

Alien came out the year before. Did they really think that the slow lumbering robot with Christmas bulb eyes would work after that?

I'd respect this movie more if (a) it starred nobodies instead of three actors, two of which were near the top of their game and one all-time legend or (b) it was more artsy and weird, not necessarily visually like Xanadu but if they went really pretentious with the characters. Like if Donnen was trying to make this movie mean something. Instead it was neither. I don't get it.