HitW Viewing Thread 12/5/18 @8:30 PM - RAMPAGE! in Chicago - Primatologist Davis (Dwayne Johnson) & George the silverback gorilla

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
This Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET will be the HitW-ing of RAMPAGE. This movie stars Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris, Malin Akerman, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Last edited:

Bobobie

I'm conflicted. I promised long ago to never watch any movie starring Dwayne Johnson ... but I also like to point and laugh.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Ooh

I'm a tentative

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
@Pigdango

Before tomorrow, let me throw this out to you. Worse movie: Rampage or Skyscraper? Because they're both worse in entirely different ways. But I think Rampage might be more watchable because it's worse which makes it better?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@Pigdango

Before tomorrow, let me throw this out to you. Worse movie: Rampage or Skyscraper? Because they're both worse in entirely different ways. But I think Rampage might be more watchable because it's worse which makes it better?
Interesting question. I think Rampage was probably more realistic, but the characters were more cartoony. They knew they were making a fun, silly movie and they treated it as such, whereas I think with Skyscraper they thought they were making a more serious film.

At the same time, Skyscraper felt like a more generally competent movie, since they just copied a bunch of similar, better movies, and with Rampage it’s clear nobody had any idea what they were doing at any time.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Interesting question. I think Rampage was probably more realistic, but the characters were more cartoony. They knew they were making a fun, silly movie and they treated it as such, whereas I think with Skyscraper they thought they were making a more serious film.

At the same time, Skyscraper felt like a more generally competent movie, since they just copied a bunch of similar, better movies, and with Rampage it’s clear nobody had any idea what they were doing at any time.
Precisely my thinking.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Hopefully @Creasy Bear can join us so he can master Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s accent and lean in time for Friday.