HitW Viewing Thread 3/20/18: C Street!

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Okay, seriously, is Zag's bitcoin mining making Wackbag retarded again? Why are things falling apart all of a sudden?

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Are we bailing due to WB failure?
I'm comfortable bailing. There's few things more frustrating than slow internet when you really need to do something with it, even if it's just making snarky comments about movies. There has to be a Road/Roid Rage type name for that feeling.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I guess I could just watch this instead:

I don't know if we can do it like this. It takes forever to post.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I can't get into Amazon Prime either on my PS4 nor on my Apple TV and Wackbag is being a negro. Looks like this crashed and burned.

LiddyRules

We finally get @Neon for a midweek one and this is what happens. Of course it does.

LiddyRules

I can't get into Amazon Prime either on my PS4 nor on my Apple TV and Wackbag is being a negro. Looks like this crashed and burned.
Well maybe now you can finish the compelling conclusion of S-Town.

We finally get @Neon for a midweek one and this is what happens. Of course it does.
I'll make an effort to be here next mid-week thing. Still unsure about Saturday as I'm out of town with family so it really depends o whether it's a dead evening or if people are doing stuff.

LiddyRules

I'll make an effort to be here next mid-week thing. Still unsure about Saturday as I'm out of town with family so it really depends o whether it's a dead evening or if people are doing stuff.
Want to make BoH our next midweek thing?

I want you there @Neon. I want everyone there. @crippledalbino @Jacuzzi Billy @Lord Zero

Like how RLM discussed in The Room commentary how a lot of the magic of that movie has been lost now that we've seen behind the curtain. The curtain is still up! Real actors! Real director! The curtain is still up!

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Want to make BoH our next midweek thing?

I want you there @Neon. I want everyone there. @crippledalbino @Jacuzzi Billy @Lord Zero

Like how RLM discussed in The Room commentary how a lot of the magic of that movie has been lost now that we've seen behind the curtain. The curtain is still up! Real actors! Real director! The curtain is still up!
I’d love to be around for BoH and it looks like technically I can make these Tuesday 8:30 ones unless technology gets all bumbled.

Queen_Bona

I am working tonight, but might be here tomorrow to watch something with you guys.

LiddyRules

Okay, I just a read a rundown of the plot on Wikipedia, and holy fucking shit does it look bad in the best way.
I advise no one to do this. The twists and turns make it an adventure. But I really don't think words can capture the sheer sheerness of the ending.