HitW Viewing Thread, 3/9/19: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Seriously, who else does HitW? Probably nobody since we barely get it done anymore. But this is a big movie - one of the biggest ever! So tell a friend, and tell that friend to tell a friend!

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'll be all over this like an Indoraptor with a laser beam duck taped to his head.

Pigdango

Donator
I'll be all over this like an Indoraptor with a laser beam duck taped to his head.
I haven’t seen this movie, but it’s my understanding it is about that level of ridiculous.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I haven’t seen this movie, but it’s my understanding it is about that level of ridiculous.
All I'm going to say is there are two movies in this movie. Both equally ridiculous in completely different ways.

Bobobie

I've never seen any of the sequels. I just assumed that they were all rehashes of the first one and were therefore horrible. What makes this one stand out?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I've never seen any of the sequels. I just assumed that they were all rehashes of the first one and were therefore horrible. What makes this one stand out?
It is bad in a bad way.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
All I'm going to say is there are two movies in this movie. Both equally ridiculous in completely different ways.
This really is the perfect way to describe it. The movie is jarringly disjointed.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Should be able to make it.

Neon

ネオン
Has there been any discussion of moving these watch threads to Discord? We can always just post the chat log from each one to WB afterwards for people to read and follow. I think a live chat would be more fun and also there's even the ability to punch in with voice (if we allow it). It's super easy to install and I think it even runs in browsers.

Like the planning and the post-watch stuff can be here but the actual live watching will be in a chat. I just find it really hard to follow when I'm constantly refreshing WB and needing to go back and forth between thread pages etc.

Pigdango

Donator
Has there been any discussion of moving these watch threads to Discord? We can always just post the chat log from each one to WB afterwards for people to read and follow. I think a live chat would be more fun and also there's even the ability to punch in with voice (if we allow it). It's super easy to install and I think it even runs in browsers.

Like the planning and the post-watch stuff can be here but the actual live watching will be in a chat. I just find it really hard to follow when I'm constantly refreshing WB and needing to go back and forth between thread pages etc.
I guess I have to be the one to ask “what the hell is Discord?”