HitW Viewing Thread, 3/9/19: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
BDH came over like "stay away from my man, you little cunt."

The meg was terrible. I hope jason statham gets lou gehrigs disease for that
It was godawful. I watched that and Skyscraper back to back and both are terrible and hilariously pander to China but at least Skyscraper had The Rock who is good in everything.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Oh right! Jeff Goldblum is still in this!

Floyd1977

I, no joke predict that in next movie that Maisie is going to have a controlling bond with the Dinos and military kidnaps her because of it. Which brings Pratt and BDH back into the story.

LiddyRules

I, no joke predict that in next movie that Maisie is going to have a controlling bond with the Dinos and military kidnaps her because of it. Which brings Pratt and BDH back into the story.
That's better than anything they can come up with.

LiddyRules

What happened to IT Guy and Velma?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Okay, the movie I thought I was going to watch is clearly the immediate sequel to this one, because this was garbage that set up for the cool shit I thought I was going to get.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I bet they find an island roughly 120 miles off the coast of Costa Rica and decide to make it a preserve for dinosaurs,

I lost focus at the end. God this is so so so so so bad.

LiddyRules

The final line should be a VO of Owen over a black screen saying "Wait, Maisie, did someone say you were a clone?"

Floyd1977

At least this sets up an Interesting idea for next movie, but I’m sure they’ll screw it up.

LiddyRules

At least this sets up an Interesting idea for next movie, but I’m sure they’ll screw it up.
Two options for the movie.
1) The dinosaurs and humans co-exist Flintstones style
2) They Gremlins 2 it and have a whole bunch of zany superpowered dinosaurs

@LiddyRules I dunno if I'm down for another.

Is there interest here from anyone to do another movie on Discord?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
At least it was relatively short.