HitW Viewing Thread 5/21/19 - Solo, A Star Wars Story!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Starting at 8pm EST, pending confirmation from Liddy!

This movie is on Netflix!

@Absolutely - I saw you in the Game of Thrones thread! Come hang out with your old pals!

Pigdango

Donator
Why did you include the tweet?
"It's rare that I'm legitimately bothered by something anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't be critical of it" is a great way to describe Solo: A Star Wars story.

I couldn't figure out how to post it without the tweet you were replying to.

"It's rare that I'm legitimately bothered by something anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't be critical of it" is a great way to describe Solo: A Star Wars story.

I couldn't figure out how to post it without the tweet you were replying to.
Gotcha. I think I'll be here.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Not sure if I'll be home by 6 (Mountain Time). Might jump in when I can or worst case I'll Shooter it and watch it with your comments later

Pigdango

Donator
Not sure if I'll be home by 6 (Mountain Time). Might jump in when I can or worst case I'll Shooter it and watch it with your comments later
When I saw it in the theater I got there late and missed slug lady part. She's never mentioned again in the movie, so I think it's ok if you miss that part.

Pigdango

Donator
Nope, this will be my first time.
Oh happy day. Hopefully you can make it work. I was hoping the early start time would work in our favor.

Of course, Lids still hasn't said anything. I'm beginning to get a bad feeling this is going to wind up as

Oh happy day. Hopefully you can make it work. I was hoping the early start time would work in our favor.

Of course, Lids still hasn't said anything. I'm beginning to get a bad feeling this is going to wind up as

I can't let a fellow pig down. Time to pig assault this movie.

Discoman

Donator
Can't make it have work. :confused:

I'll just leave this here : Why would they bore out a tunnel through a mountain when they could have made a hover train go around it?

Pigdango

Donator
Neon is fine with it.

OK EVERYONE WE STARTING AT 8:30PM EST!!!