HitW Viewing Thread 8/13/19 - Serenity, starring Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
On your list of "I hate every movie this year", where does Hobbs fall compared to Holly?
Aladdin is best movie. Hobbs is worst movie. By far. Everything else falls somewhere in between.

Holly is fine, just not up to QT’s normal standard. I’m not even sure that’s true. It’s in the conversation with Django, Jackie, and Deathproof. Just because I’m not exaggerating and calling it his best movie or the best of 2019 doesn’t mean I’m all the way on the other end. There is a middle ground...

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Aladdin is best movie. Hobbs is worst movie. By far. Everything else falls somewhere in between.

Holly is fine, just not up to QT’s normal standard. I’m not even sure that’s true. It’s in the conversation with Django, Jackie, and Deathproof. Just because I’m not exaggerating and calling it his best movie or the best of 2019 doesn’t mean I’m all the way on the other end. There is a middle ground...
I was using hyperbole. But you do seem disappointed overall by 2019's offerings.

I also can't tell if you like Deathproof more than most or dislike Django/Jackie more than most.