HitW Viewing Thread Saturday, 6/23/18 - The Book of Henry!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
"This cold medicine is pretty crazy. I thought I heard a bird and then the MILF next door started brandishing a $25,000 sniper rifle in my face. Better lower the dosage tomorrow."

LiddyRules

This happened in less than five minutes. The cops who had nothing to do the entire movie rally the entire force get ready to arrest the commissioner during an elementary school talent show intermission.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Why do any of them know what this means? Why are they clapping?

LiddyRules

Holy shit. I got it.

This entire thing is a distraction. Henry was using his mom and Glen to draw the entire police force's attention while the other gang is he talking to from beyond the grave begins to rob storefronts. HENRY IS DOMINIC.

LiddyRules

If I was the audience member, I'd be screaming "WHAT IS GOING ON?!? WAS HIS BROTHER PIECES OF PAPER?!? WAS HE A SNOWMAN?!? THIS SYMBOLISM MEANS NOTHING TO ME!" Instead they're hollering like it's a Maury show.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
He's not a scientist, he doesn't even wear glasses.

Discoman

Donator
If I was the audience member, I'd be screaming "WHAT IS GOING ON?!? WAS HIS BROTHER PIECES OF PAPER?!? WAS HE A SNOWMAN?!? THIS SYMBOLISM MEANS NOTHING TO ME!" Instead they're hollering like it's a Maury show.
It's like letting the retarded kid score a touchdown I guess.

LiddyRules

"Pretty weird how she seems to know exactly that the police cars are about. Maybe I can use this as sex leverage later."