HitW Viewing Thread - Supergirl TV Series, starting 10/27/15

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@HandPanzer @crippledalbino and I will be HitW-ing the first episode of Supergirl!

The plan is to DVR it tonight and watch it Tuesday, October 27th 10pm EST. We will continue this process on most Tuesdays until I get bored with it. There will be a couple instances where we have to postpone due to scheduling conflicts and such. I'll do my best to communicate those changes.

Many of you have already seen the pilot, as it leaked online several months ago, but I haven't! I'm starting the thread now so that anyone who doesn't already have it can DVR tonight's episode.

Not sure if I should tag everyone. I guess I'll forgo the tagging and let people find it if they choose.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
We're gonna use the jokes to cover up the fact that we'll be fiddling with our naughty bits.

TomC

uppity neobarb
Posting to remind my self of this tonight, don't know how to "watch" thread on tapatalk without posting

Pigdango

Donator
I watched the first minute or two of this during Halftime and had one of the biggest REL's I've ever had in my life. I feel confident that this is going to go very well.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Damn, you kids have fun. I'll have to time travel the thread when I watch the episode.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Damn, you kids have fun. I'll have to time travel the thread when I watch the episode.
We were pretty much just looking for a time when you weren't available.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Recording was a success. I'll actually be here, huzzah!

Pigdango

Donator
Wait until you see it. It's in the first minute, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Wait until you see it. It's in the first minute, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.
May not get to it tonight. Flash->AoS->Limitless...we are close to Biv's bed time.

Four or five episodes in, and I still can't decide if I like Limitless.

TomC

uppity neobarb
wife just called and said she's getting home at 10 and I will HAVE to spend time with her, dammit.

Pigdango

Donator
Besides it will be a nice break from this stress.

Pigdango

Donator
We all have this on DVR. Hopefully everyone has a similar jump ahead function so we stay somewhat synched.