Virgil needs your help

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Remember me? I am Mike Jones AKA Wrestling Superstar Virgil. I am verified on twitter now @therealvirgil which means I am the real deal. I have been around the world 30 times and my life has always been about the hustle. I started out in the old WWF as the bodyguard of the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase and said to myself now it is now MY TIME to be the Millionaire. If you have watched wrestling than you know who I am. I will inspire you that million dollar dreams can come true. Show your love for your favorite wrestler ever by giving me $1, $10, $100, shit $1000 and make me a MILLIONAIRE. You could make this happen and I will forever be grateful. Everyday I hustle and now I am trying to show the world that this dog can be taught new tricks!

Edit: for some reason I can't put the link to his go fund me page.

Last edited:

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Get a job nigga.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
I can't believe that this is really him. I thought he was actually educated, and could do stuff unrelated to wrestling.

Steam

I can't believe that this is really him. I thought he was actually educated, and could do stuff unrelated to wrestling.
The vultures who took over the Iron Sheik's social media are doing the same with Virgil. This is just part of that.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Virgil (WWE) at an Amish flea Market

Lord Zero

Chris Benoit would get top billing over Virgil at an official WWE event
You know what's funny? Eric Bischoff, who almost put Vince McMahon out of business, actually would get top billing over Virgil at an official WWE event.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
You know what's funny? Eric Bischoff, who almost put Vince McMahon out of business, actually would get top billing over Virgil at an official WWE event.
Yeah, but that's because WWE actually aknowledge Eric's existance, unlike the special end of WM XX where Eddide was in the ring crying hugging the air.

Lord Zero

Yeah, but that's because WWE actually aknowledge Eric's existance, unlike the special end of WM XX where Eddide was in the ring crying hugging the air.
That reminds me of the triple threat match between Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
*WWE HQ phone rings*
Vince : Hello. McMahon speaking.
Virgil : Hi, Vin-
*Vince hangs up*

Five minutes later, Jewish Lightning is unleashed on HQ.