OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Virtua Fighter 5 360 Goes Online

Discussion in 'Computer and Console Gaming' started by KakTheInfected, Jul 6, 2007.

1. KakTheInfected

KakTheInfected Registered User

2. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

I would love to know what the reasoning was for the conscious decision was to do this for the 360 and not the PS3.

3. TheJerseyDevil

TheJerseyDevil Fuckfarts

Common sense? I may have to check this out when its released.
    Sony hit a homerun with PS1 and PS2, I don't know how they are going to salvage the slow start to the PS3.

4. Joe Avezzano

Joe Avezzano Registered User

Online console gaming sucks anyway. When I had xbox live, it was just a bunch of squeaky voice swearing teens who leave the matches before they loose so it doesn't affect their rankings. Why spend hours playing just to have everything end in a draw? Maybe they've fixed this in the next gen consoles.

5. SteveSteele

SteveSteele 1 dog's goin this way..1 dog's goin that way...

You just need to have a better group of online friends on your list. You could also use that feedback thing on Xbox Live. It really does work. If you give negative feedback to a person, Live will do the best it can not to match you with that player ever again.

6. Beeman99

Beeman99 Registered User

you never played with us sir. There may have been a hint of racism and gay hating (not on my part), but other than that it's great.

7. Grem

Grem Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.

You do realise that the PS1 and PS2 sold slower than the PS3 when they first came out? it took them about a year before they really started to sell. You should read some of the articles that came out when the ps2 was first released, they are hillarious.

8. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM I am awesome. You are not.

.. Uh, I have to point out how wrong you are here.

First of all, PS2 had shortages for a few months.

Second of all, wrong. PS3 is BOMBING in Japan. Absolutely tanking. It's doing very bad in America as well. It did NOT take PS2 almost a year before it started to sell. Haha.

And even then, a year after it came out, it had GTA and MGS. PS3 has a high price, no huge exclusives this fall that would sell systems, and people generally don't want it.

The PS3 is a disaster.

9. BaLZaC~308

BaLZaC~308 ONE OF THE COOL KIDS

Ratchet and clank, MGS4, and FF13..... yea your right no exclusives.

And before you go posting all those "articles" about MGS4 and FF13 coming out for 360 also, they've all been shot down and called fake as of right now

10. Grem

Grem Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.

I will save your post on my PC and in 1 year I will bring it up and we will see how much of a disaster it really is.(I dont mean to sound like a dick, it would just be fun thats all)

11. Joe Avezzano

Joe Avezzano Registered User

I had xbox live on the original console, not the 360. At the time, I think you just grabbed whoever was available to play with because there weren't that many people using it, and thus the reason I canceled the service.

Maybe the live service on the 360 is better.

12. BaLZaC~308

BaLZaC~308 ONE OF THE COOL KIDS

the live service on 360 is amazing.

It is the only reason why i havent ran out and bought a PS3, I always loved sony and if they both come out with the same games then I would get a PS3, but the fact is that sony's online is still very far behind 360

13. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

Wow, I bet that list just goes on and on. Compare that to the list of exclusive games announce at last years E3 and see which one is bigger.