Volunteers Needed

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
I need 5 volunteers to test the new 'birthday system' I installed tonight.

Once this thread has 20 replies (from at least 20 different people), I will pick 5 people at random. All I will do is modify your profile to have a birthday of that day (ideally I'll be able to do this on Wednesday 9/4).

If your actual birthday is between 9/4 and 9/6, you'll likely automatically be picked.

Thanks!

DrewDown

All are welcome
Who doesn't like free birfdees? Even fake ones.

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Oh - and when finished, your birthday will be set back to the original (so you'll technically get 2 birthdays this year!)

TomC

uppity neobarb
b day on 9/22, 2 in one month,pick me

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
I'll throw my hat in the ring. My Birf is actually 10/6. (Hint...Hint...)

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Oh, gee, I hope I'm not picked for this one. My birfday is also the day I lost my whole family to a meteor strike. I hate to be reminded of it.

MTJonny

Donator
I love attention :D :DDDDD​

(3/20, don't forget shitdicks)

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Well I did say at 30 he might cut down significantly in his appearances, but DWG will never retire.
It's been awhile since we've had a serious DWG appearance. The one that makes me pretend to watch Swiss Family Robinson.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
It's been awhile since we've had a serious DWG appearance. The one that makes me pretend to watch Swiss Family Robinson.
Fool DWG once, shame on you. Fool him another dozen times... well that's entirely possible.

Edit: Summer drinking for DWG often takes place away from computers, so it's rarely he appears on Wackbag before the weather turns for the worse.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Fool DWG once, shame on you. Fool him another dozen times... well that's entirely possible.

Edit: Summer drinking for DWG often takes place away from computers, so it's rarely he appears on Wackbag before the weather turns for the worse.
Well that's good since I am usually at my best during the winter.

DrewDown

All are welcome
@fenrir is too shy to ask himself, but I think he'd like to be included.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
i will make the sacrifice...but if its my birf i want punch and pie

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Ok - no more volunteers are needed, and it appears as though project: birthday hat is working!