Vos and Bonnie: My Wife Hates Me Podcast

sadmachine

for the trees, tss
I rated it five stars on iTunes and even wrote a nice little review because other podcasts are always talking about how that helps rankings or whatever. You're welcome, Vos.

Just found out about this today. Can't wait to listen. I'm in serious need of pruning what podcasts I download. I have about 40 to listen to.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Just found out about this today. Can't wait to listen. I'm in serious need of pruning what podcasts I download. I have about 40 to listen to.
Speaking of which, is there any way to keep the iTunes nanny program from dropping my podcasts when I don't listen to them for a while?

Sent from my fucking phone, so I'm going to misspell shit.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Will happily listen to this, as I adore Bonnie. Even though she's fucked Vos. Which makes her the equivalent 'Shwoogie-Tainted'.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Vos is an asshole! Which I love. Poor Bonnie though. I'm surprised she hasn't put a shotgun in her mouth yet.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The woman married Vos... her punishment fits the crime.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Rich Vos is just a turtle-handed neurotic. This is unbelievable.

Speaking of which, is there any way to keep the iTunes nanny program from dropping my podcasts when I don't listen to them for a while?

Sent from my fucking phone, so I'm going to misspell shit.
I think you just have to do a manual update on it once it gets that grey ! and it'll reset the timer. Not sure how long it is before it does that though.

Josh_R

I am 10 minutes into the first episode and I like it, but Rich should never be allowed to set the pace for anything. Holy shit Rich get on with the story!

"Ear Speakers" LOL

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
I love how Rich really believes that he's intelligent...and then Bonnie quickly puts him in his place.

Josh_R

I'm listening to episode 3. It is startling how dumb Rich is. He is a funny fuck, but holy shit...

I will be listening to it on the weekend but id really like to know now if Vos really is a good comedian on stage. Being from western canada you dont get to see many good comedians live.

Josh_R

I will be listening to it on the weekend but id really like to know now if Vos really is a good comedian on stage. Being from western canada you dont get to see many good comedians live.
I wonder if the comedian friends of O&A know that many of their fans have never really heard their comedy? I don't think I have ever seen any of Rich's (or Bob Kelly's) comedy, but I love him on O&A and I have listened to all 4 episodes of his podcast.

Ive seen bob kelly on just for laughs and I liked it. But thats why I love O&A so I get to hear them. Most of the comedians on the show I dont think travel too far from new york which is a shame since I would love to see colin quinn live.

Also listening to the first podcast and bonnie sounds pissed

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Where are the links to allow me to subscribe immediately?

Learning English Language = overrated.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
This is the type of podcast that reminds me that not everyone needs to do a podcast.

Josh_R

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
A shrew of a wife screaming at her irrationally suspicious dunce of a husband.

There's something unique and novel you certainly won't hear in the living room of nearly every house in America... and the rest of the entire world.