Vos @Helium in Philly Oct 4-6

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
I'm most likely going, waiting to hear from WMB and maybe a few others, but I'm game either way.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
hmmm, I was gonna skip Vos this time and see Greg Geraldo... but finances permitted sure what the hell...you sure you'll be in time for the early show Surly? lets see if the others can do the early.BB1 are you sure ya cant do the 10:00 show.. I hate rushing.

lil lesson i learned last week at Patrices show... theyrequir a credit card for reservations... I didn't like the idea of giving my credit card # to the kidin the ticket booth,,, so i said umm, no.

he said if i got there early i would be first on the cancell list wich was true... BUT! by the time they approve your purchase you get stuck in back of the club. So if you want good seats I guess ya gotta take your chances with the cc info.

Tina has had her identity stolen three times she has me gunshy as hell.

SurlyTruckDrivr

Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
hmmm, I was gonna skip Vos this time and see Greg Geraldo... but finances permitted sure what the hell...you sure you'll be in time for the early show Surly? lets see if the others can do the early.BB1 are you sure ya cant do the 10:00 show.. I hate rushing.

lil lesson i learned last week at Patrices show... theyrequir a credit card for reservations... I didn't like the idea of giving my credit card # to the kidin the ticket booth,,, so i said umm, no.

he said if i got there early i would be first on the cancell list wich was true... BUT! by the time they approve your purchase you get stuck in back of the club. So if you want good seats I guess ya gotta take your chances with the cc info.

Tina has had her identity stolen three times she has me gunshy as hell.
I could be in the Philly area anytime Sat. I'd probably leave Mass around 12, should give me plenty of time to get there and grab something to eat before the show.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Heard that... .. Ok lets see who piles on... ya know we gotta do chicky n petes as usual.

SurlyTruckDrivr

Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
Heard that... .. Ok lets see who piles on... ya know we gotta do chicky n petes as usual.
absolutely, I'm up for whatever. Either show works for me. Not sure how much internet service I'll have over the next week, GD if you still got my number give me a call to let me know what's going on, if not WMB has my #, I'd like to reserve my tix asap. Is it still general seating there?

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
yup first arrive and get in line goes in first. See what BB1 says about the 10 oclock show I wouldrather go to thatone... but lets see where the thread leads us...who wants what... and we'll figure it out from there... we got two weeks to plan this.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Last call for meeting up at the 10 pm show... Derick just called me and we need confirmations.

can i get a (whoop whoop) head count?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I'm out. We've got some other things to do this weekend and it's
just getting too jammed up. I've seen Vos at 3 Virus shows this
summer so I'm taking a pass this time. Sorry folks.

SurlyTruckDrivr

Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
ok, not looking too good. GD you sounded up in the air when I talked to you, I'm ok with not going, I'd like to, but I'm cool with hanging up here another day before heading back to FL.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Ok, no biggy we will give it hell next time... agreed seen VOS a bunch... I honestly really wanna see Greg Giraldo.never seen him but think hes hilarious... hes comming up next i think... but youll be in Fla. by then.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
i'd be interested in seeing Giraldo on Saturday the 20th. my old lady has a wedding, and i'm not going, so i'm free.