@vos joins the list of people who think Opie is a prick

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Anybody ever seen the one youtube kid who has put together an entire Opie bash compilation? I think there might even be multiples by now. They go pretty hard.

I know hating on him is hack really, but I can't help but enjoy seeing pretty much every gay thing he ever did get tapped by the actual hearts of his show.

I like how one of the people opposing Opie in that thumbnail is Chip Chipperson, the shitty character that Jimmy ran into the ground years ago and now has to ride to maintain any level of fame.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I like how one of the people opposing Opie in that thumbnail is Chip Chipperson, the shitty character that Jimmy ran into the ground years ago and now has to ride to maintain any level of fame.
Jimmy bilked people out of $60 thousand dollars for the Chip cartoon podcast.

So if you think about it, Chip made more money than vos last year.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
This thread just informed me that I have no idea what us going on with Opie and Anthony.

I'm okay with that.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
This thread just informed me that I have no idea what us going on with Opie and Anthony.

I'm okay with that.
For a couple hundred million, they'll fuck each other in the ass a'la
Requiem for a Dream.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
" I have made a good living being funny for over 30 years."

Slow down...

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Once again, Jim survives by riding someone else's coattails, but this time it's his split personality's.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
He’s not a realtor.

Did he go two knuckles deep? That would explain a lot...
Well he says he is and was bragging about his commission check. He said he got his license years ago and didn't do anything with it until now. I saw some tweet a a while back while looking for something he supposedly said about Jimmy that I was in the dark about.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
This is the tweet I saw. If he's lying about this then it's even sadder.

I never believed any of Opie’s negotiation bullshit when I listened to the show, and I don’t believe it now. The guy overplayed the only cards he had, and now he’s just making shit up to make it seem like he doesn’t need to work. It’s just another retarded negotiation ploy of his, or maybe it’s part of the wrongful termination suit he keeps threatening to file but never will.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I never believed any of Opie’s negotiation bullshit when I listened to the show, and I don’t believe it now. The guy overplayed the only cards he had, and now he’s just making shit up to make it seem like he doesn’t need to work. It’s just another retarded negotiation ploy of his, or maybe it’s part of the wrongful termination suit he keeps threatening to file but never will.
I'm sure you're right but I wanted to imagine him baking open house cookies and attempting to stage a high dollar apartment.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
You very well may be right. It doesn't say much about his negotiating skills or grasp of reality if he thinks he's in demand enough to think anyone will take, "I'll go sell houses," as a threat, but he never learned his lesson even after his usual stall tactics cost him the morning slot so your scepticism is certainly reasonable.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I'm sure you're right but I wanted to imagine him baking open house cookies and attempting to stage a high dollar apartment.
"Why did you double decker the toilet in your own property on Open House Day?"
"I follow the Code of the Shock Jock. 'Tis higher than God's law, or Man's."

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
“Every house comes with a state of the art security system.”

“Where are the cameras? I didn’t see any on the outside of the house.”

“All the cameras are in the bathroom.”

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Ok, fine...

“I personally picked this place myself.”

“Lease it. Lease it. Lease it.”

“And this beachfront condo has a beautiful outdoor bathroom.”