Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
"Why did you double decker the toilet in your own property on Open House Day?"
"I follow the Code of the Shock Jock. 'Tis higher than God's law, or Man's."
“Every house comes with a state of the art security system.”

“Where are the cameras? I didn’t see any on the outside of the house.”

“All the cameras are in the bathroom.”
I'm excited for Movember when he attacks other agents.

Tiny Tommy

I actually really like the idea of Opie being a realtor. The hook is he still uses the exact same playbook he did on the air.

He has a Paltalk he leaches all his lines off. He infrequently goes to shitty phonecalls that make even less contextual sense in this capacity. When he feels the potential homebuyers slipping, he goes all "HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON!" on them. Vic and Sherrod are just there laughing the whole time like they are a quarter ounce of mushrooms.

Von Maestro

I'm sure you're right but I wanted to imagine him baking open house cookies and attempting to stage a high dollar apartment.
Opie welcomes the customer to his Open House, & as he introduces himself and offers thm fresh baked cookies, he proceeds to jump on the table & smashes the cookies the customer earned.

He is then perplexed the sale was not closed.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Ok, fine...

“I personally picked this place myself.”

“Lease it. Lease it. Lease it.”

“And this beachfront condo has a beautiful outdoor bathroom.”
Very nice call back.

A big problem with his personality was exposed back then.

Lord Zero

Once again, Jim survives by riding someone else's coattails, but this time it's his split personality's.
He caught some shit from Patrice and Vos at Patrice's roast back in 2003, during Opie and Anthony's hiatus, because OnA were there and Jimmy didn't say hi to either of them. Why would he when he had Colin's coattails to ride?

Vos: "'Opie who?' You sell-out cocksucker."

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
He caught some shit from Patrice and Vos at Patrice's roast back in 2003, during Opie and Anthony's hiatus, because OnA were there and Jimmy didn't say hi to either of them. Why would he when he had Colin's coattails to ride?

Vos: "'Opie who?' You sell-out cocksucker."
He really is a fucking worm.

Lord Zero

He really is a fucking worm.
I havn't been able to find the video, I'm not sure it's even still up, but I love the clip of Jim and his irrational, ignorant, and knee-jerk hatred of Europe and Europeans being calmly challenged by Bill Burr, who's not only been to Europe, but has done comedy over there. He made Jimmy look like such a Jersey boob.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I havn't been able to find the video, I'm not sure it's even still up, but I love the clip of Jim and his irrational, ignorant, and knee-jerk hatred of Europe and Europeans being calmly challenged by Bill Burr, who's not only been to Europe, but has done comedy over there. He made Jimmy look like such a Jersey boob.
Jim has since traveled to a few places in Europe, done shows there, and said he couldn’t have been more wrong. Last week he had Burr on and thanked him for pushing him to go.

Queen_Bona

This?

Tiny Tommy

I really do miss Angry Jimmy. Especially now when he and Sam don't even combine have one collective chin. It's basically the John and Jeff show, only there are titters to be had on occasion.

The last time I heard him even kind of have that tone was when he was mocking Dave Smith for a minute after that other slit bailed on the chippahcast.

Meh. Simpler times.