Vos on Last Comic Standing

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Vos is having some great lines on Last Comic Standing. Plus he looks tone, tan & Svelt.

Great job Vos.

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
what a fuckin train wreck......the only funny line that wasnt from jeff ross was when the big fat black hack called jeff a best buy supervisor.

oh and i can see myself in bill bellamy's jacket

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
oh and vos used a line for the redneck that he uses about norton...calling him a scallop

The Duch

The Original Pest, annoying people for 30 years
Vos used his same old jokes as always. At least all the words on air were not terribly mis-pronounced, it must have been heavily edited.

vos

Some old some new. They took out my favorite one I said to Roz. Glad you could find time to jump off the pancake box to be here. Vos

Woodfloorlicker

Host, "The Radio Freaks" & Meaty Breasted Zilch
Vos used his same old jokes as always. At least all the words on air were not terribly mis-pronounced, it must have been heavily edited.
It's Bonni.....while she's trying to teach the kid how to speak, she's also teaching Rich :haha7:

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Shit, if I knew that Vos was on it I would have watched.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Was this new stuff or were they showing Vos when he was on the show years ago.

Was this new stuff or were they showing Vos when he was on the show years ago.
It was a bit of everything because they had two hours to fill. They did a top 10 funniest moments ever on the show (not sure if Vos was one of them; he probably wouldn't want to be since a lot of the unfunny broads on the show over the years were featured), did roasts for both comedians with select members of all seasons, profiled the families of the finalists, and did a reunion of the final 12 comedians from this season.

They did have those raunchy puppets on (the panda bear and the teddy bear (?) which was a surprise.

BraffStaff

What happened to this SHOW?? Season I was ok, I LOVED season 2 and lot! Season 3 was ok but nothing new, and season 4 SUCKED ASS! I didnt laugh at all and I HATE JOSH BLUE!!! This last season wasn't good but a little better than last. What has happened? They need retool it! Best joke last night "Show should be called Last Comic You Can Stand".

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Once Jay Mohr was booted from the pogram, I want nothing to do with it. It's deader then fucking dead to me.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Vos was reading his lines from those blue cards like a fuckin 7 yr old at a 2nd grade recital

BraffStaff

Once Jay Mohr was booted from the pogram, I want nothing to do with it. It's deader then fucking dead to me.
Did Jay leave or told to leave? I know his name is still on it but it seems more like a credit just cause he started it.

Woodfloorlicker

Host, "The Radio Freaks" & Meaty Breasted Zilch
Great quote from the "white guy" Jon Reep Roast.

Jon Reep: "Rich Vos....he's got a cult following....what I mean by that is.....anyone who's ever followed him tries to cut their balls off and kill themselves."