Vote for Grumpy Cat

wrinkletard

How'd your 360 die?
Sep 30, 2004
I love this cat! Please help her win the Golden Kitty Award by voting for her in the Catvidfest 2 Awards Show.
I'm a little obsessed but would like to see her win.
http://ow.ly/n4bim

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Well, you've come to the right place. But you could just PM neckbeard and nuttyjim about this. No need to bother everybody.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Voted for 'cat licks vacuum'.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I voted. I like Grumpy Cat. Little kitty looks like it has downs.

Georgie

Jul 10, 2013
I just want that trophy. It will save me the trouble of burgling my local Chinese buffet.

Georgie

Jul 10, 2013
Dude, that is not the preferred nomenclature. "It will save me the trouble of trayvoning my local Chinese buffet," if you please.
No sir. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Therefore I wish no harm to my Asian friends.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Are all those people there for the Golden Kitty Award presentation?
Well, "people" is a stretch, but they're some type of spiritually dead inhabitants of Minnesota, who paid 10 bucks to see a fucking cat festival. 10.000 of them, for the second year in a row:

www.walkerart.org/calendar/2013/internet-cat-video-festival-2

Ironically, the place where it's held is called and "art center". Personally, I'd find it more artistic if someone dropped shit from Jumbo Jets on everyone there.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Are all those people there for the Golden Kitty Award presentation?

Some things just confuse me.
No they were already there for Minnesota's annual state fair. Doesn't seem anymore mindless than the people that go to the monster truck type events at those things. They average over 100,000 attendance during the week and over 200,000 on the weekends.
Well, "people" is a stretch, but they're some type of spiritually dead inhabitants of Minnesota, who paid 10 bucks to see a fucking cat festival. 10.000 of them, for the second year in a row:

www.walkerart.org/calendar/2013/internet-cat-video-festival-2

Ironically, the place where it's held is called and "art center". Personally, I'd find it more artistic if someone dropped shit from Jumbo Jets on everyone there.
Looks to me like it's just the "Grandstand" at the state fair. None of the venues there have an "arts" in their title. They're also having some pretty decent comedy and music headliners. For $10 it seems like decent family fun at a state fair. I guess so would Tim McGraw, but not every family can afford tickets starting at $57.

Entertainment Division
The Entertainment Division supervises booking and production of entertainment at the following venues:
  • Grandstand
  • Leinie Lodge Bandshell
  • Family Fair at Baldwin Park
  • Heritage Square
  • International Bazaar
  • Ramberg Senior Center
  • North Woods
  • X-Zone
  • Heritage Square Attractions
  • Milk Run
  • State Fair Amateur Talent Contest
  • County Fair Amateur Talent Contest