• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Voyeur Bus One Year Anniversarry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma Saotome

Jan 18, 2001
Tokyo, Japan - Nerima Ward
I wished that noone had made a point on that. That shit bring back horrid memories of one of my dark periods in my life. I got alienated by a bunch of tools and whores. But on the bright side, I found this site to hang out at! :)

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Jan 12, 2001
new york
I was just thing about it, but now I saw this web site voyerbus is a think of the past,
bangbus

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: armymad ]

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Rick almost got arrested again. :D Too bad the mommy wore clothing under the stickers.

Past Refrence:He would have to eaten a ham sandwitch.

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
Nov 30, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
That was fun that turned into a disaster. Poor Lewis Black didn't even want to be on the bus but he let the guys talk him into it... :eek: They should do a Voyeur Bus Part 2 here in Las Vegas. ;) Just an idea.

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Damn that day when they all got arested,I loving it when Opie said F Don&Mike. shit that was great.But also it was very funny hearing them in the bus then all this shit happend.I dont think anyone of us fell asleep we listened to every show on WNEW.
Just to hear some kind of news.It was some crazy shit.

SpotcheckBilly

Mar 31, 2001
That was a true crisis situation. I think that was the only time I listened to the whole Ron & Fez show just hoping for some updated info.
Ham sandwich, hehe

metallica22

Nov 4, 2000
i was actually down there. I remember that anthony came down and there was a bunch of people there saying good bye to the voyeur bus as they did with the mighty titanic. When i got home i learned that they got arrested. I'm sure that if they told me to go in the bus i would have gotten arrested too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom