Wackbag Book Club Schedule

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I picture him listening to the 1812 Overture and shouting "O Captain! My Captain!" atop his coffee table whilst sobbing over the fact that he's homosexual and dad won't accept him. That's what's wrong.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Since I am the book club schoolmarm, I have an assignment (request) for @Pigdango. Before February (tetro has January and that may not be a good starting point for you), the start of 2014 book club, I would like you to read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It was one of our book club choices last year and I believe it would be in your wheelhouse. It will get you excited about reading.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
You can't destroy book club. It is too strong...we only have 8 members but it feels like 12!
Count me in... I want my shoulder patch and kerchief. Book club... I'm all in.

I just finished my last pre-req. on Friday. I have at least 6 months before I start my Rad Tech. program.

I finally have the time to read something besides anatomy and physiology text books... and wackbag.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Can anybody give me the basic haps on how to go about... ahem... 'acquiring' books for my kindle device?

How you do dat?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Count me in... I want my shoulder patch and kerchief. Book club... I'm all in.

I just finished my last pre-req. on Friday. I have at least 6 months before I start my Rad Tech. program.

I finally have the time to read something besides anatomy and physiology text books... and wackbag.

Cool. Glad to have ya. Be prepared for a lot of childish bickering. I have seen some of the books you like and we have not did anything close. Not sure what you are going to think of our selections. I personally welcome a Viking theme month.

Creasy Bear

Donator

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Ooh, look what's in my iTunes book library thing!

Creasy Bear

Donator
I'm about halfway through the Jesus' buddy Biff book.

It's a cute idea. The guy is a good writer... witty, but the whole book seems to be the same joke repeated over and over... it's wearing thin.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
J'ever read this recommendation I gave way back when?

Gates of Fire

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0553580531/?tag=wackbagcom-20
Still in my wish list. I strongly considered it as one of my monthly suggestions. I ultimately did not because I am a pussy and played it safe. I also considered I, Claudius and Imperium (you read either of these?) because we hadn't done anything like em and what guy doesn't like this stuff? Then again, you never know with this lot.

Don't you despise Clive Cussler? We have a few big Cussler fans in book club. That means we should do one...for the fight.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Still in my wish list. I strongly considered it as one of my monthly suggestions. I ultimately did not because I am a pussy and played it safe. I also considered I, Claudius and Imperium (you read either of these?) because we hadn't done anything like em and what guy doesn't like this stuff? Then again, you never know with this lot.

Don't you despise Clive Cussler? We have a few big Cussler fans in book club. That means we should do one...for the fight.
Clive Cussler is literary AIDS.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I'm about halfway through the Jesus' buddy Biff book.

It's a cute idea. The guy is a good writer... witty, but the whole book seems to be the same joke repeated over and over... it's wearing thin.
Oh wow, I didn't know you actually were going to read it. That book was not well received.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
With THP and Pig in the group, we should have much more discussion and I won't have to play schoolmarm. Happy @Falldog?