Wackbag College Students

I think American kids are looking for easy money... not bothering to get smart in life.... paying for intelligence is not how it works.... I can do what I do because I lived life... crazy people, criminals,liars,scammers,profiling,reality......college is the opposite of what you need to know to make money... Unless its your dads friend, etc.
Typically I agree, but I do wish I had a real engineering degree. You can end up making $300k+ salary in a few industries, and I'd much rather do that and not have the head-ache of running my own business.

Given the other options, though, being my own boss is where it's at.

P.S. Where've you been hiding old man?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
My best friend ED who works for a bridge.... Electrician. great gig. he started with trains moved to bridges... nice American move up. He is in college now... ( his brother equally genius) is making 300 k..engineer. Older brother... rocket scientist in California.....He feels screwed by life ( not going into it)... he is by standards poor... In his family.
My offering into his head... which he did not take is....his mind is of those.

get an Electrical license and blow it up.

the education in my opinion is so stupid people can get jobs... not his brothers of course but as a whole.

Glenn Dandy

If your brother is a rocket scientist... you should kill as a licensed Electrician.

dont spend money.

Glenn Dandy

AND! being a smart Plumber is recession proof.........your 300 k job big house is fucked if the deck of cards falls... people still shit... dont get me wrong... I take alot of that 300K... you are my best customers... dumb, rich, and fucked.

I post as the president to teach not fuck with folks.... its a solid dollar.

If you are a smart kid,,, and Not SPAULDING! make your own way... college wont teach you shit... just give you a piece of very expensive paper.

I predict a bunch of Nig Nogs with paper, bought and stamped worthless.

tax dollars.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
This is beyond simple. Where were you when I was getting my GED?

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
i've been talking to a few schools in my area to finish my degree in physics. It would help set me up for a position out at FermiLab or one of the other huge accelerators in the US. I already work on accelerators on a daily basis, but it's mostly self-taught. If that doesn't pan out, I already have 3 different PhD medical physicists that have offered to write recommendation letters for grad school to become a medical radiation physicist. Lookin fwd to learning some new stuff

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
We used to cheat in power school, but the fucking desks were white so I couldn't use this method. (Did it all the time in HS)

Other favorite methods were programming formulas into calculators, good old fashioned looking at the neighbor's paper, etc. The best one, though, if you use one of those clear bic pens:

You can wrap a cheat sheet around the ink cartridge and the clear casing kind of magnifies it so you can read it.
Holy shit, how did I never see this cheat method?!?

Glenn Dandy

i've been talking to a few schools in my area to finish my degree in physics. It would help set me up for a position out at FermiLab or one of the other huge accelerators in the US. I already work on accelerators on a daily basis, but it's mostly self-taught. If that doesn't pan out, I already have 3 different PhD medical physicists that have offered to write recommendation letters for grad school to become a medical radiation physicist. Lookin fwd to learning some new stuff
My future is mine....period... Based not on letters....Performance... I challenge a man of your intelligence to make his own way. It is free. It is a smart persons enigma.

PS 14 beers down....truth is if I didn't drink I wouldn't be schooling... I would be aslep.

Glenn Dandy

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: My vinkie is a Keeeeeeey!

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
My future is mine....period... Based not on letters....Performance... I challenge a man of your intelligence to make his own way. It is free. It is a smart persons enigma.

PS 14 beers down....truth is if I didn't drink I wouldn't be schooling... I would be aslep.
yeah, but i will be continuing to cure cancer and not snaking peoples shitty toilets

feel free to play in other peoples shit all you want, it's not for me.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
yeah, but i will be continuing to cure cancer and not snaking peoples shitty toilets

Agreed. I want to be a teacher, and to do so, I need to get an education. I would rather put up with stubborn high school brats than to be elbow deep in dumb rich fuck's backed up shit holes.

Glenn Dandy

you can not cure Cancer.. My customer who I fixed his toilet told me he spent 35 years trying... We had a long discussion. for free.

My Winky is a Keeeeey!

Glenn Dandy

There are to many types of cancer... It is Ravenous. He told me in 1998 our best defense would be inoculations... I know this is a lie.... and soon I saw the marketing.... What has school taught you? and how much did it cost? I do envy your hand gun carry status. you will never be smarter than me mr. admin.

I love you though:) And although you think I am a moron.... I'm not.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
you can not cure Cancer.. My customer who I fixed his toilet told me he spent 35 years trying... We had a long discussion. for free.

My Winky is a Keeeeey!
keep on believing that. not all cancer is curable, but I see people going into remission everyday.

basically, I don't care about how much money I make as long as my job is challenging mentally and I can make decent cash

Glenn Dandy

I would love a discussion where I only had 12 beers.

Glenn Dandy

Racket! Stem cells!

Go against government then and cure people like Germany.

RACKET... I hate America and so does everyone who could live a better life.

YO Busta? How drunk am I Yo?

Glenn Dandy

I have crossed the hammered zone... I do not agree with anything I have said until i poop out my drunk.

Glenn Dandy

What the fuck you sighing about loser?

Thats it? You got... SIGH!?

Add something you nothing. the president is fucking hammered and you fucking Sigh?

I get more shit from Facebook?

Psychopath, sigh..... fucking clown... Change your fucking name.

Glenn Dandy

GD's not usually so "Come at me bro!"ish.

This is entertaining.

this place has become a bunch of pussys......this guy actually sighed at my representation of entertainment when his addition is " SIGH"... you fucking nothing.... suck my dick, be wackbag, say something stupid this is not college you cunt motherfucker.