Wackbag.com Headquarters

In case anyone would like to see where wackbag.com originated from. here is my basement office... although Ive recently moved it to the top floor. By the way We are the ONLY O&A website operating out of NY
foundry and toolbox are in jersey

[ 03-24-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

FOFOLINA

Way awesome Stingray I like how that looks
Viva La Wackbag

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Nice...is that a police scanner I see on the shelf ?? I've been meaning to get me one of those bad boys.

Nice setup there Stingray. I was wondering what do you use the vcr for?

wow I didnt think you could see that much in the pic. Yea its a scanner, on top of the speaker is a dual band 2 meter 440 Yaesu ham radio. (I have a F.C.C. license). I use the VCR for vid caps on the pc. The computer to the right records O&A and loveline everyday automaticly in Real Audio. The PC in the middle was the main one now its the kids computer (got a new one) and the laptop is for anything. that picture is from november. That room right now is a laundry room!! moved everything upstairs so my kids can bother me

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
Originally posted by imoverherenow:
Can u post a pic of the current room you have everything in now.

Yeah...and while you're at it...can you draw a diagram of where the floor safe is located.....and if you were really nice....You'ld tell me the combo too...I'll be with Spaz of course.....so if you could also lay some matting around the floor-safe.....cuz we'll be cutting ahole in your roof just big enuff for him to desend from.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Stingray awesome setup bro. Damn bro you got like 9 computers. lol..Nah let me show yall my set up though. IT's a regular mission impossible. It's amazing my back is not broken. I like to call it "White trash headquarters". Ouch that hurts.

MAVRIC305

oh my bad..It was up but then i changed back to my regular sig..down there

MAVRIC305

yeah outstanding. lol. I gotta get a desk for christ sake. Man my back is killing me.

MAVRIC305

I knew someone would catch that..lol. Yeah that's for my back. I have been meaning to get a desk. I am just broke. One of these days.