Wackbag.com Question? Please Read!!!

What new features would you like Stingray to add to the board? What old features would you like to see brought back?

dont worry "whos online" will be back. PMs are still here , Instead of having an inbox you have to click on "my profile" to check them or you can set in your profile to have your PMs emailed to you. Avatars will be back so will "code buttons" so you can post in different colors.

We will be switching to a new server this week also. This host pissed me off so I got a better one, more on that later

[ 03-17-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

FOFOLINA

Cool to hear stingray that somethings will be back... butwhy did it piss you off?

Cool. Hey cant you read he said more on that later. Heh heh LOL. I cant wait for everything to be back to normal.

DIRTY_HARRY

Stingray has a mind that is rare. He knows what is good for this site and he shall do good by it. whatever he puts on or takes off is ok.

Thanks harry!!

Ok Who's online - I should have that working by monday or tuesday.

when you send a PM it now goes to you profile and emailed to you (if you set that option on).

If you put your AIM name in your profile, an AIM icon will appear on all your posts.. you can click this to IM someone. Do not put spaces in your aim name or it wont work right

Unregistered users cannot read the board. (I will be turning this on and off depending on the moon)

dont forget to check out the "Today's Active Topics" link on the main page at the top right corner.

Posting colors, code buttons, and status names should be up by late next week.

avatars will be soon but no date yet.

Thanks for everyones patience

Oh Yea, we will be moving to a faster server this week :eek:

[ 03-18-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

Good Work Stingray!!! I cant wait i will also be changing over to DSL instead of using the regular 56K modem in a week or 2.

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
Good Work Stingray!!! I cant wait i will also be changing over to DSL instead of using the regular 56K modem in a week or 2.
You'll love the DSL. for info on dsl check this out www.dslreports.com

Thanks i cant wait i know im gonna love it. I decided to go with AOL DSL.