Wackbag Has Been Upgraded To New Forum Software!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add a trophy case, so I can display all my trophies?

TAB ENTER IS BACK!
HAPPY DAY

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Any possibility of multi quote in the future?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
My screen is all stretched out . I guess I'll have to have my wife delete cookies. Im too stooopid. Don't want to fudges anything up.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I got randomly logged out without any kind notification a second ago and had to log back in.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Any reason for the double posts that have been showing up? Other than a certain partycock being a weisenheimer?

MagicBob

backend geeky question... was it the host or the vbulletin software that was causing the problems in the past? Are ya'll on the same server (same physical box) but just new software? Different database backend?

just curious, I used to run a pretty active vbulletin board and never had any real problems with it. Looking to get back into it and am just wondering what the real problems were and how the change solves them.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
So.... 20 posts per page? 25 was better. Just sayin'.

Oh, and thanks for all the hard work, zag. You're a saint on earth.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Any reason for the double posts that have been showing up? Other than a certain partycock being a weisenheimer?
I haven't seen any double posting problems so far.

Just sayin....

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
So what do we use to measure dick size now, post count or trophy points or likes?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Wife cleared cookies, still stretched out. Any recommendations? Using Firefox

fletcher

Donator
I haven't seen any double posting problems so far.

Just sayin....
I just saw some in the NFL thread and I am not Beerbelly-ed at the moment so maybe it was a weird fluky thing.

MagicBob

just because no one has posted it yet...

"i hate this place, nothing works here, I've been here for 7 years!"

fletcher

Donator
Wife cleared cookies, still stretched out. Any recommendations? Using Firefox
Move your cursor to the lower corner of your browser window and slide it up diagonally. Problem solved.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
backend geeky question... was it the host or the vbulletin software that was causing the problems in the past? Are ya'll on the same server (same physical box) but just new software? Different database backend?

just curious, I used to run a pretty active vbulletin board and never had any real problems with it. Looking to get back into it and am just wondering what the real problems were and how the change solves them.
It was a combination. We moved to a new server, but then had issues with the latest version of the tapatalk app causing high server loading.

The board has been finicky since we went to VB4. It's a bad version of software. This new software was written by the same guys that wrote vb3

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
It doesn't seem like sub-forums are showing up in What's New

otherwise great job

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Is there any way you can make the quoted text easier to read?

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff

Before last month, it was the server hardware. Once I moved to a new server (and split the web & db servers up), things got a little better. vB was just too stagnant, old and bloated IMO.

If you haven't already - don't upgrade to vB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.